Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Or Chelsea BA :wink:
  • Calling the IT support guys asking for a reset on my office 365 password only to actually say to them:

"Hi - please could I have a reset of my Bet365 password..."

Ffs.
  • Someone at work playing Christmas songs on her PC all day, including a whole album by Michael fucking Buble.
  • "Do you want to go and catch a movie...?"

Well if you speak like that I most certainly fucking don't.

Hope you told him to fuck off?
  • ads said:

"Do you want to go and catch a movie...?"

Well if you speak like that I most certainly fucking don't.

Hope you told him to fuck off?
    She, and yes I did.

I'm in trouble now.
  • Someone at work playing Christmas songs on her PC all day, including a whole album by Michael fucking Buble.

This man has made a career making music for carveries. If I go to a carvery on a Sunday on the outskirts of Wolverhampton, I fully expect the accompanying music to be Buble.

• Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Someone at work playing Christmas songs on her PC all day, including a whole album by Michael fucking Buble.

This man has made a career making music for carveries. If I go to a carvery on a Sunday on the outskirts of Wolverhampton, I fully expect the accompanying music to be Buble.

The carveries are better round Walsall, mate
  • A guy at work giving me a £10 bet Bolton, Bristol and Charlton will be relegated for Secret Santa

Winner, winner, turkey dinner.
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

Someone at work playing Christmas songs on her PC all day, including a whole album by Michael fucking Buble.

The carveries are better round Walsall, mate
    Whichever carvery you choose, whether it be in the black country or in upper kent, Buble was born to make music for the patrons
  • When people refer to the 23rd of December as "Christmas Eve-Eve".

Bellends.

Thats not exactly Christmas-Eve-Eve-Eve spirit is it?
    Ha - I knew that was coming!
  • Dude. Being called 'Dude' by pseudo American English people.
    Just phuck off.
  • Greenie said:

Dude. Being called 'Dude' by pseudo American English people.
    Just phuck off.

Whoah there

I fully advocate the use of the term dude

I'll temper that by chopping it up and also using winkle, mate, pal, shag, chav, mush, fella, geezer or cock

• Greenie said:

Just phuck off.

Chill, buddy...
  • Carter said:

Greenie said:

Just phuck off.

Whoah there

I fully advocate the use of the term dude

I'll temper that by chopping it up and also using winkle, mate, pal, shag, chav, mush, fella, geezer or cock

Sorry Carter, its just not on, the others are fine, 'cos they're proper English words, salt of the earth and all that, but 'Dude' is just cock. ;o)

Next thing you know people will be calling me 'buddy...............hold on a minute.....!
  • Sponsored links:

• Hahaha dude is only unacceptable if leaving the lips of a white person with dreadlocks

In fact any words leaving their lips will be unacceptable
  • Carter said:

Hahaha dude is only unacceptable if leaving the lips of a white person with dreadlocks

In fact any words leaving their lips will be unacceptable

Ginger white guys with dreads... (Half of Ginger men i'm sure!)
  • Toilet roll dispenser units that restrict you to one square at a time.

Sometimes, you just need two.

Or, three
  • When getting off the train and people press the door release buttons over and over again before the train grinds to a halt.
  • Spitting. Nothing worse that somebody gobbing on the pavement.
  • Carter said:

Spitting. Nothing worse that somebody gobbing on the pavement.

Shitting on the pavement is definitely worse
    Ah, Friday nights in Dartford.
  • edited December 2015

When getting off the train and people press the door release buttons over and over again before the train grinds to a halt.

Doesn't annoy me, they just look like prats. A woman does it every morning as she gets on the train. Even her mate laughs and tells her the doors won't open until the light comes on. Silly cow still stands there pressing the button like mad.
  • IAIA
    edited December 2015

When getting off the train and people press the door release buttons over and over again before the train grinds to a halt.

Doesn't annoy me, they just look like prats. A woman does it every morning as she gets on the train. Even her mate laughs and tells her the doors won't open until the light comes on. Silly cow still stands there pressing the button like mad.
    That one time when the doors open and you can jump out as the train is still moving, gently coming to a halt. That one moment is worth a lifetime of looking like a prat. Happened to me once. You lot haven't lived.

Edit - I always wait for the light to come on, even on that one great day.
  • Carter said:

Spitting. Nothing worse that somebody gobbing on the pavement.

Shitting on the pavement is definitely worse
    I saw someone piss on the pavement last night and then go into his house about ten doors down the road.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!