Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

Cool.

Cheers.

p.s I understand it's far more humane than the other murders mentioned of glass and thorns.

Just disagree with needless killing of wildlife, unless it's going on my dinner plate.

I disagree with the pointless killing of wildlife an all, but this ain't pointless is it
    I know, a lawn is an absolute human right.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Cool.

Cheers.

p.s I understand it's far more humane than the other murders mentioned of glass and thorns.

Just disagree with needless killing of wildlife, unless it's going on my dinner plate.

I disagree with the pointless killing of wildlife an all, but this ain't pointless is it
    are you making a mole stew?

Curry on a Tuesday
    Was Sid James in that one?
    :smiley: very good @RodneyCharltonTrotta I really enjoy those quick witted responses
  • iainment said:

Dazzler21 said:

Cool.

Cheers.

So's owning a cat that kills 100s of innocent animals for fun every year
  • iainment said:

Dazzler21 said:

Cool.

Cheers.

We have four.
  • Redskin said:

People that scurry around art exhibitions taking pictures of every exhibit without ever stopping to look at them.

Were you listening to James O'Brien on LBC yesterday?
    No, I was at the Ai Weiwei at the Royal Academy. Again.

• iainment said:

iainment said:

Dazzler21 said:

Cool.

Cheers.

We have four.
    Poor birdies
  • That Rebel Wilson on the BT ads. She's like the female Jonah Hill, can only play one role - the 'I'm awkward, isn't this hilarious' stuff.

It isn't hilarious.
  • Riviera said:

Redskin said:

People that scurry around art exhibitions taking pictures of every exhibit without ever stopping to look at them.

You go to art exhibitions?????
    You don't??????
  • Sponsored links:

• People promoted above their ability who do nothing to justify or earn the silly money they are being paid
  • The cockwomble who left a full paper beaker thingy of coffee on the floor of a busy commuter train this morning. It was inevitable that someone was going to kick it over, almost as inevitable that it would end up heading in my direction!
  • Stig said:

The cockwomble who left a full paper beaker thingy of coffee on the floor of a busy commuter train this morning. It was inevitable that someone was going to kick it over, almost as inevitable that it would end up heading in my direction!

It was a bad idea to wear flip flops to work today.
  • People promoted above their ability who do nothing to justify or earn the silly money they are being paid

What like our own KF

What like our own KF
    Like 90% of modern day management.
  • Louis Van Gaal - don't care about United but find this man an absolute dick weed. His face, his voice, his tactics, everything.
  • Louis Van Gaal - don't care about United but find this man an absolute dick weed. His face, his voice, his tactics, everything.

Looks like Zig and Zag off Big Breakfast
  • Hahaha nailed it mate. Despise him.
  • Hahaha nailed it mate. Despise him.

Although you don't like his voice mate his post match interview last season after complaining about Big Sam Allardyce who was complaining about Man Utd's long ball game was hilarious.

That dossier he compiled on the passing data did make chuckle
  • Sponsored links:

• Not realising I was on the CAFCBlackNWhite twitter account instead of my personal one when I RT'd a video from "TheTwatBible" of somebody getting run over by a golf buggie... whoops.
  • I've just realised that Zig and Zag were loosely based upon Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets....Aliens my arse
  • Not realising I was on the CAFCBlackNWhite twitter account instead of my personal one when I RT'd a video from "TheTwatBible" of somebody getting run over by a golf buggie... whoops.

people could apply certain connotations in the context of the blackandwhite campaign :wink:
  • Fumbluff said:

I've just realised that Zig and Zag were loosely based upon Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets....Aliens my arse

Wasn't one of them purple and covered in green spots ?

I'm going to avoid your local McDonalds
  • cabbles said:

Not realising I was on the CAFCBlackNWhite twitter account instead of my personal one when I RT'd a video from "TheTwatBible" of somebody getting run over by a golf buggie... whoops.

people could apply certain connotations in the context of the blackandwhite campaign :wink:
    Haven't a clue what you're talking about ....... :-)
  • Picking up your dog's shit & discovering it is not as firm as you thought it was. Americans & the bloody M25.
  • It's Maths ffs
  • It's Maths ffs

Maths can be annoying
  • ads said:

It's Maths ffs

Maths can be annoying
    That's an illogical thing to say. It's a bit like adding two and two together and getting five.
  • ads said:

It's Maths ffs

Maths can be annoying
    Math more so if you are English.....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!