Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The fact that as I was out when my new phone was delivered, I now have the option of picking it up from a 'local' centre (miles away in Eccles) or paying an extra fiver for the privilege of waiting at home all day for them to turn up.
  • Finding out that the side effects of taking too many pain killers is constipation. And finding taking too much make you go gear is equally distressing.
    Two important life lessons I've found this week.
  • The bloody lazy sods who cannot manage to return their supermarket trolly to the correct place and leave them in the middle of parking spaces. Makro is particularly bad for this.
  • Polly Toynbee.
  • I

The kid on our flight home this afternoon.

You really hate children don't you AA
    No, I really don't Gary. As West Sussex Addick will back me up on ( I hope... ) . I hate arsehole parents who let their offspring run riot, and expect everyone else to put up with it. I could not cope with a disfunctional child, I realised that not far beyond being a child myself. So I decided not to take the chance that I would actually end up with a kid like that - which can happen, however decent and well intentioned the parent is. So I took a logical view and along with my equally logical ( and non-maternal ) wife, we decided that we didn't want children ourselves. But, I utterly adore West Suusex Addick's kids, who have been brought up in a very sensible way, as have other children of other pals who are likewise intentioned and have not been stuck on a pedestal. Some kids are horrible, I prefer that to be their parents problem, not mine.
  • B&Q

What a depressing place
  • B&Q

What a depressing place

What's more depressing is that when you leave with your purchases, you've got to go home and do some bloody DIY.
  • B&Q

What a depressing place

What's more depressing is that when you leave with your purchases, you've got to go home and do some bloody DIY.
    And the even more depressing thing is I'm doing it to a house that I'm moving out of!
  • B&Q

What a depressing place

And the even more depressing thing is I'm doing it to a house that I'm moving out of!
    And the even more depressing thing is that I'll probably f**k up whatever I'm doing and have to go back and buy replacements.
  • Cheerful bastards in the morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bellends who drive but can't read the road, look further than the length of your bonnet you myopic fuckwits.
  • Greenie said:

Cheerful bastards in the morning.

Fck off

:wink:
  • Waiting a whole day for repairmen with no idea when they are turning up
  • Greenie said:

Bellends who drive but can't read the road, look further than the length of your bonnet you myopic fuckwits.

Well maybe if you wouldn't drive up my arse I wouldn't be such a prick would I??
  • Greenie said:

Bellends who drive but can't read the road, look further than the length of your bonnet you myopic fuckwits.

Well maybe if you wouldn't drive up my arse I wouldn't be such a prick would I??
    I thought it would be my fault...were we married once?
  • Greenie said:

Cheerful bastards in the morning.

Even more so if they're whistling.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

I thought it would be my fault...were we married once?
    Gawd I hope not... Although there is a bit of a hazy period in 2011 when I was in Las Vegas?
  • Adults on micro scooters. It shouldn't really annoy me, but it does!
    I was walking outside Waterloo Station this morning and I could could hear what sounded like a trolley coming up behind me and then dashing passed me is a bloke in a suit scooting along. Seems a bit wacky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Adults on micro scooters. It shouldn't really annoy me, but it does!
    I was walking outside Waterloo Station this morning and I could could hear what sounded like a trolley coming up behind me and then dashing passed me is a bloke in a suit scooting along. Seems a bit wanky.

Fixed that for you.
  • edited November 2015

Adults on micro scooters. It shouldn't really annoy me, but it does!
    I was walking outside Waterloo Station this morning and I could could hear what sounded like a trolley coming up behind me and then dashing passed me is a bloke in a suit scooting along. Seems a bit wacky.

I'm assuming that c should be an n?
  • Whilst we're on about scooters, its kids that have one and they just stand on it while mum or dad push/pull them along.

Propel yourself you lazy little sods that's the fun bit and you'll get some exercise.
  • Taxi drivers that scare me
  • People (Mainly female flavour of the 'at home mummy' variety) trying to sell milkshakes and weight loss pills on social media like it's a new concept and making out their lives are perfect because of the shit product they're peddling.

Spot on - instant delete off my Facebook for that, basically trying to con people you are supposed to be friends with into buying overpriced shit to make easy money.
  • Students at Brunel University walking out of a debate because Katie Hopkins turned up...

...but didn't when the uni invited an extremist Islamic cleric who advocates that gay men be thrown off buildings.

Everyone has their limits.
  • Black Friday
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!