Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Having to watch palace on Monday night football as there is nothing on tv
  • People who go to obviously very family friendly restaurants (indoor play area, kids menu etc) then huff at kids making noise.

Plenty of other places to choose if they'd rather it was quieter!

And vice versa, people who insist on taking not very well behaved children to "adult" restaurants, plenty of family friendly places to choose if they want their kids to be able to scream their heads off, or run around the tables like its a playground.
    Couldn't agree more! To be honest, those type of places I'd much rather save for a nice date night anyway and savour it!
  • The JD sports undisputed kings of Xmas advert. Blokes who look Tony Watt in modern day sports casual (Partridge would be turning in his grave), and stupid zoomed in camera shots while the background tune is some silly street type jingle bells tune
  • The fact that Ricardo Vaz Te has a song of his own already (having played 35 minutes), but there's nothing for Alou Diarra, Jordan Cousins, Morgan Fox, Simon Makienok...
  • Gypsies

Specifically gypsies who live in houses that take horses pulling carts out
  • Having to click a thing to say I love cookies every time I go to a website. It's really irritating, I really couldn't care less if you use cookies or not

Not when they go 1 0 down with 10 to play.

True, but it's made easier by them going one down to an absolutely ridiculous bit of defending.
    :smiley:

True, but it's made easier by them going one down to an absolutely ridiculous bit of defending.
    :smiley:
    And scored by....can I say it....Agent Defoe?
  • Sponsored links:

• IA said:

The fact that Ricardo Vaz Te has a song of his own already (having played 35 minutes), but there's nothing for Alou Diarra, Jordan Cousins, Morgan Fox, Simon Makienok...

Jordan Cousins...he's one of our own...
  • IA said:

The fact that Ricardo Vaz Te has a song of his own already (having played 35 minutes), but there's nothing for Alou Diarra, Jordan Cousins, Morgan Fox, Simon Makienok...

Jordan Cousins...he's one of our own...
    Thanks. I forgot about that one. I probably don't hear it much.
  • Couples who sit in bars/restaurants not talking to each as they are both bus texting.

Oops, correction, busy texting, I mean. My wife tried to interrupt while I was busy in this bar.
  • Agree though and when i hear or see the word 'bubs', it makes me feel physically sick

Nowhere near as bad as bae.... BAE??????????

WHAT THE FRICK IS BAE?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Agree though and when i hear or see the word 'bubs', it makes me feel physically sick

WHAT THE FRICK IS BAE?
    Johnnie Jackson, obviously ...
  • Yes what is bae? I've often wondered?
  • Curb_It said:

Yes what is bae? I've often wondered?

Benoit Assou-Ekotto.
  • "Bae," Urban Dictionary says, is an acronym that stands for "before anyone else," or a shortened version of baby or babe, another word for sweetie, and, mostly unrelated, poop in Danish
  • Short for "baby" or before anyone else according to Mr Google.

By cutting off one word?

Gawd some people a bloomin lazy these days!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Food Nazis who try to tell me how I should like my steak to be cooked.

• Pretentious food descriptions.

'Shropshire Ham and whole grain mustard' crisps and the.like. So ham and mustard then?

I had a 'hand wrapped' samosa at lunch. I don't care how it's wrapped - if anything that makes it worse at Fred in the factory might not have washed his hands.

Why is all pork pulled these days? Sounds like self abuse to me!
  • I had a pretty standard pie recently that was hand-reared lamb with mint in a hand crafted pastry with specially prepared hand cut fries. Thank goodness, they didn't use their feet.
  • You always see the sign 'Freshly Cut' Sandwiches in cafes but I want to know when they were made.
  • iaitch said:

You always see the sign 'Freshly Cut' Sandwiches in cafes but I want to know when they were made.

Freshly cut but often made with bread that's gone hard.

By cutting off one word?

It's cutting off one letter surely, if you want to reduce the word "babe" by one word you are left with " "
  • Fumbluff said:

Short for "baby" or before anyone else according to Mr Google.

By cutting off one word?

It's cutting off one letter surely, if you want to reduce the word "babe" by one word you are left with " "
    Oops... I knew what I meant lol!
  • The only acceptable use of "bae" was in the hashtag (also, the only acceptable use of a hashtag) during David "hameron" Cameron's pig-gate saga #BaeOfPigs
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!