Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Two weeks of rain forecast for when you are having your roof replaced.
  • Macronate said:

people who text or call into radio stations as 'Pete the Plumber', 'John the Spark' or 'Tel the Chippie'.

just your name will do.

"Hello Jeremy - yeah, Rick the rapist here...".

(Too far?)
    "I got the nickname when Alan Pardew saw me tackle someone"
  • Macronate said:

people who text or call into radio stations as 'Pete the Plumber', 'John the Spark' or 'Tel the Chippie'.

just your name will do.

Posted by Macronate the annoyed.
  • Better watch out for Liam the Leftie after those comments
  • Jamie Oliver, although I'm not really sure why. He just has a very punchable face. Smug twat
  • edited November 2015

people putting there umbrella's on the train seat this morning, it's pissing down and the umbrella's are soaked you bell end!

Unnece's'sary apostrophe's.
  • Jamie Oliver, although I'm not really sure why. He just has a very punchable face. Smug twat

This x100.
  • smug? moi?

• Sponsored links:

• Garnish.....I was staying in a hotel this week and at breakfast I asked for poached eggs on toast and it arrived covered in rocket and watercress. What the fuck is that about why does the cook feel the need to cover a good basic food with unnecessary crap that you won' eat. Wankers like Jamie Oliver have a lot to answer for....and by the way I don't like that podgy wanker either.....sanctimonious shit head.

My wife is one of those people who cannot eat coriander, so I know exactly what you mean. Luckily I mostly remember that when ordering (she usually forgets). But it is annoying for her to have to pick it off.
  • Rubbish Collection day... Regardless of the road, the lorries always stop in the most inconvenient place, meaning that you've got to wait five minutes for them to move two inches up the road so that you can get past.

Just move those extra inches so you don't create loads of bloody traffic!!
  • edited November 2015
    People who approach traffic lights super slowly when they are green then accelerate through as they change to amber leaving you to have to stop as you are unlucky enough to be directly behind them.

Has to be deliberately antagonistic as nobody could actually do that accidentally!
  • LenGlover said:

People who approach traffic lights super slowly when they are green then accelerate through as they change to amber leaving you to have to stop as you are unlucky enough to be directly behind them.

Has to be deliberately antagonistic as nobody could actually do that accidentally!

People who dawdle when Traffic Lights are Green is one of my biggest hates, drives me potty!!
  • Those who use, in writing, the useless phrase the likes of....
    e.g. Vaz Tê, who has represented the likes of Bolton Wanderers, Hull City, Barnsley and West Ham United....
    How about 'Vaz Tê, who has represented Bolton Wanderers, Hull City, Barnsley and West Ham United....' ?
  • edited November 2015
    Macronate said:

just your name will do.

Jihadi John
  • LenGlover said:

People who dawdle when Traffic Lights are Green is one of my biggest hates, drives me potty!!
    Mirrors, engage 1st gear, handbrake off, mirror and check alls clear in the junction and move off with caution nice and slowly.
    I can't believe people get angry with me.
  • LenGlover said:

Mirrors, engage 1st gear, handbrake off, mirror and check alls clear in the junction and move off with caution nice and slowly.
    I can't believe people get angry with me.
    GAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH lol!
  • People who arrange the duvet so the buttons/poppers are anywhere except for the foot end
  • Sponsored links:

• The word 'bloodbath'
  • When you climb out of the swimming pool on the aluminum steps, slip and rake your shin down the rest of the steps.

I done that in the diving pool in the Waterfront when it first opened. They turned the wave machine on and in my haste to get out the diving pool and into the main pool to enjoy the massive waves, I slipped on the steps and needed stitches in a tiny wound on my shine, the scar is still visible to this day and it went in the accident book
  • People who pronounce the word medicine as medson.
    Or Coventry as Cuventry.
    Or Montgomery as Muntgumery.

Might be correct for all I know, but makes me want to slap their face with a wet fish.
  • People who pronounce the word medicine as medson.
    Or Coventry as Cuventry.
    Or Montgomery as Muntgumery.

Might be correct for all I know, but makes me want to slap their face with a wet fish.

When it should be 'meddy-sign'.
  • When did the current trend of pronouncing because as be-cuz start out? I don't remember hearing it much at all in the past, nowadays every other person is saying it like they are James May. Very annoying.
  • Anyone who pronounces "specifically" as "pacifically" belongs in the zoo
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!