Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• YouTube videos with unnecessary Windows Movie Maker titles for the first 10 seconds.
  • People that use exclamation marks in messages of condolences.
  • People @ Football who when Half-Time / Full-Time is approaching do a fake Referee whistle blow!!

I mean seriously? - Why, just why?
  • Redskin said:

People that use exclamation marks in messages of condolences.

R!P
  • Belgian waffle.
  • People that tell me off for blaspheming at the match
  • cabbles said:
    Is that the type of thing you were talking about?

Does that shit seriously pass for "inspirational"?

I saw one of yours I was going to do yesterday, but forgot when I got home. Sorry.
  • Probably been mentioned before, but clashing kits.

Last night, Arsenal have a red kit and a gold kit yet choose to wear blue against ... Sheffield Wednesday. Duhhhh.
  • Probably been mentioned before, but clashing kits.

Last night, Arsenal have a red kit and a gold kit yet choose to wear blue against ... Sheffield Wednesday. Duhhhh.

To be fair, the kit Arsenal wore looks very similar to Sheffield Wednesday's away kit. Home and away kits shouldn't clash with each other (unless you're Norwich)
  • Sponsored links:

• IA said:

Probably been mentioned before, but clashing kits.

To be fair, the kit Arsenal wore looks very similar to Sheffield Wednesday's away kit. Home and away kits shouldn't clash with each other (unless you're Norwich)
    Have Norwich ever needed an Away kit?
  • IA said:

Have Norwich ever needed an Away kit?
    They play Watford this year, yes
  • McBobbin said:

Chest infections that won't shift, followed by people suggesting I get some antibiotics. And what, pray, might they do agaisnt a virus?

Had mine on and off for 4 weeks now @McBobbin driving me mad. Antibiotics did nowt
  • IA said:

cabbles said:
    Is that the type of thing you were talking about?

Does that shit seriously pass for "inspirational"?

I saw one of yours I was going to do yesterday, but forgot when I got home. Sorry.
    which one?
  • IA said:

I must be being thick. I don't understand?

Why does Wednesday's away kit come into it?

Arsenal were playing away and wore blue at Hillsboro, couldn't they have just worn red?
  • Is all to do with marketing and selling kits, maybe the third kit sales weren't doing well so they wore it on a TV game.

Why did Preston wear yellow last week when their white and black kit doesn't clash with our home kit.
  • Sorry PNE is white and navy but that don't clash either.
  • I see what you mean, I imagine there is a reason for it like you say.

I still think it's stupid tho, Preston can wear yellow that's fine? If their away kit was red and white stripes and they still wore it, then that would be strange?
  • Sponsored links:

• have we worn our purple shirts yet?
  • have we worn our purple shirts yet?

Forest away.
  • IA said:

I must be being thick. I don't understand?

Why does Wednesday's away kit come into it?

Arsenal were playing away and wore blue at Hillsboro, couldn't they have just worn red?
    Wednesday's away kit should be designed so as to prevent clashes with other kits similar to their home kit. Wednesday will presumably be wearing a similar kit to Arsenal last night when they go to Huddersfield. It shouldn't clash.

I agree though that teams should wear their home kit if it doesn't clash with the opposition
  • McBobbin said:

Chest infections that won't shift, followed by people suggesting I get some antibiotics. And what, pray, might they do agaisnt a virus?

Had mine on and off for 4 weeks now @McBobbin driving me mad. Antibiotics did nowt
    Mine is subsiding after about a month. Got some steroids which didn't do much. Just got to ride it out... Best of luck
  • The Evening Standard's fascination with reporting deaths. They can't help themselves. Every day some heart breaking story of an accident, someone's life lost. I don't know what the rules are and if they print the story, do they have to get consent from the family? But I just think they could leave it. Why would I want to hear about someone's loved one dying in tragic circumstance. It's too much for me and slightly disrespectful. Someone's life is just column inches on page 14
  • Stig said:

Stig said:

When a private joke runs thin, but the other person doesn't realise and keeps on going.

That bloody Appleton picture is probably the best example of this. Please stop.
    We need a new picture, he has grown his hair back.
  • Stig said:

Stig said:

When a private joke runs thin, but the other person doesn't realise and keeps on going.

That bloody Appleton picture is probably the best example of this. Please stop.
    We need a new picture, he has grown his hair back.
    The new pictue everytime a managerial vacancy becomes available.
  • Moving house.
  • My phone seems to think I'm a Liverpool fan and now gives me regular updates on their latest score. I think I must have had money on their match once and looked it up. Now, that's what it thinks I always want to see.

It sometimes shows the Charlton score, as long as our match doesn't clash with Liverpool's.
  • edited October 2015
    Going to a work party in Wimbledon tonight and meeting a friend of Chris Powell's and realising I still haven't ... moved on!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!