Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• IA said:

My phone seems to think I'm a Liverpool fan and now gives me regular updates on their latest score. I think I must have had money on their match once and looked it up. Now, that's what it thinks I always want to see.

It sometimes shows the Charlton score, as long as our match doesn't clash with Liverpool's.

I get offers from EE for all sorts of sporting events I'm not interested in. It always amazes me because they have the data that shows exactly where I am every Saturday afternoon.
  • IA said:

My phone seems to think I'm a Liverpool fan and now gives me regular updates on their latest score. I think I must have had money on their match once and looked it up. Now, that's what it thinks I always want to see.

It sometimes shows the Charlton score, as long as our match doesn't clash with Liverpool's.

Calm down
  • The current Travelodge advert.
  • RedPanda said:

The current Travelodge advert.

Thats Travelogical.
  • The word "merch" for merchandise
  • LouisMend said:

The word "merch" for merchandise

The word "mer" for merch.
  • How every year around this time of year James McLean is in the news for non-footballing reasons.

• When you see a new thread on here & think to yourself, I could add a witty remark to that & find someone has just beaten you to it. By the way I haven't looked through this thread to see if anyone as already registered this as an annoyance.
  • Sponsored links:

• When listening to the match commentary (tonight and any other match) and every counter attack we attempt seems to come to nothing usually through a mis-placed pass.
  • This instagram 'celebrity' crying and moaning today because it's all fake and it's so much pressure trying to pretend to have a perfect life for thousands of people you've never met.

Don't do it in the first place then!
  • edited November 2015
    Slaves (the band, though the other type is definitely bad too).

It's just noise.

Yes, I'm officially getting old.
  • When listening to the match commentary (tonight and any other match) and every counter attack we attempt seems to come to nothing usually through a mis-placed pass.

Going to Milton Keynes and watching every counter attack seem to come to nothing usually through a mis-placed pass.
  • People walking along the street watching TV programs on their tablets. Make walkie-texters seem intelligent
  • people putting there umbrella's on the train seat this morning, it's pissing down and the umbrella's are soaked you bell end!
  • Shop assistants that lazily just stuff the receipt in the bag without even asking you.
  • People on internet travel forums who ask questions that they can get the answer to by putting the same question directly into Google.
  • people putting there umbrella's on the train seat this morning, it's pissing down and the umbrella's are soaked you bell end!

People who dont understand 'there' and 'their'.
  • Greenie said:

people putting there umbrella's on the train seat this morning, it's pissing down and the umbrella's are soaked you bell end!

yeah, their proper idiots...
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

people putting there umbrella's on the train seat this morning, it's pissing down and the umbrella's are soaked you bell end!

Their, their, calm down.
  • Greenie said:

Their, their, calm down.
    FFS!!... It should be there, there, calm down!!!!
  • It should be they're they're!!!
  • When we optimistically read that a new player has been ‘snapped up’ only to discover a few weeks later that ‘scooped up’ would’ve been a more accurate description.
  • When you climb out of the swimming pool on the aluminum steps, slip and rake your shin down the rest of the steps.

• When you climb out of the swimming pool on the aluminum steps, slip and rake your shin down the rest of the steps.

Really? It annoys you when I do that?

Sorry
  • IA said:

When you climb out of the swimming pool on the aluminum steps, slip and rake your shin down the rest of the steps.

Really? It annoys you when I do that?

Sorry
    He was hoping you would bang your head... :wink:
    True.

Sorry, m_a_m
  • people who text or call into radio stations as 'Pete the Plumber', 'John the Spark' or 'Tel the Chippie'.

just your name will do.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!