Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited September 2015
    When you go to a University Hog Roast and somehow you get pubes in your pork roll...
  • MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

No different to fishing

As you are doing with that comment. :wink:
    What is the difference?

Cuter animals?

Always makes me laugh buying dolphin friendly tuna. No Dolphins were harmed whilst we killed these tuna.
    We eat fish.
    I've eaten a Lion or two over the last 27 years......

• edited September 2015
  • edited September 2015
    Moderation (even if it was done by the poster) of comments straight after yours making you slightly paranoid... :confused:
  • People quoting one-liners from adverts in real life. You're doing exactly what the marketeers want you to do, you fools.
  • An advert that I hate at the moment is those Haribo ones with adults speaking, but their voices have been dubbed over with children's. It's very wrong and disturbing. I don't know what idiot advertising guru thought it would be clever. Evian are also guilty with babies on roller skates and babies' heads on adults.

Another gripe at the moment is everywhere has an 'old town'. You go on holiday and people say 'you must get over to Ibiza old town, very picturesque etc'. Someone said to me recently Margate old town is very good, got some lovely bars and shops. WTF??? Next time I get someone engage me in an 'old town' conversation, I'm going to start pulling it apart, by saying 'have you ever been to Ladywell old town, or Crofton Park old town. Yeah Crofton Park old town is really up and coming, yeah they've got that estate agents that is now in the building that used to be the public toilets, near the Brockley Jack.

Finally comments on FB like 'best wedding ever xx' - Nonsense
  • cabbles said:

An advert that I hate at the moment is those Haribo ones with adults speaking, but their voices have been dubbed over with children's. It's very wrong and disturbing. I don't know what idiot advertising guru thought it would be clever. Evian are also guilty with babies on roller skates and babies' heads on adults.

Oi, if you don't stop being naughty to that advert, I'll call the police on you.
  • cabbles said:

An advert that I hate at the moment is those Haribo ones with adults speaking, but their voices have been dubbed over with children's. It's very wrong and disturbing. I don't know what idiot advertising guru thought it would be clever. Evian are also guilty with babies on roller skates and babies' heads on adults.

Another gripe at the moment is everywhere has an 'old town'. You go on holiday and people say 'you must get over to Ibiza old town, very picturesque etc'. Someone said to me recently Margate old town is very good, got some lovely bars and shops. WTF??? Next time I get someone engage me in an 'old town' conversation, I'm going to start pulling it apart, by saying 'have you ever been to Ladywell old town, or Crofton Park old town. Yeah Crofton Park old town is really up and coming, yeah they've got that estate agents that is now in the building that used to be the public toilets, near the Brockley Jack.

Finally comments on FB like 'best wedding ever xx' - Nonsense

Reminds me of the 'Paedogeddon!' episode of Brasseye.
  • Sponsored links:

• cling film!

Especially when it has been wrapped over the toilet and you find out when attempting to evacuate your bowels after a night of vindaloo and 5 Cobras.
  • edited September 2015
    Fiiish said:

cling film!

Especially when it has been wrapped over the toilet and you find out when attempting to evacuate your bowels after a night of vindaloo and 5 Cobras.
    People who dont use the word 'shit'. ;o)
  • The term evacuate is so much more evocative though especially when describing proper M&S turds.
  • Train carriages that are all table seats.

No one wants to have to sit facing the arguing/overly affectionate couple. In fact rarely do groups of 4 or more people seem to get a train, should be two per carriage, not 16.
  • Winning bidders on ebay who don't pay for their shit
  • edited September 2015
    The last 24 hours. The reality of overspending on my holiday has kicked in, work is a grind, Charlton have once again delivered and just got caught in that rain!!!!! I can only hope for a change in fortune when I go to Cardiff
  • The term 'Reaching Out'

We're English we ASK!!!
  • The term 'Reaching Out'

We're English we ASK!!!

Don't worry, I'll be there.
  • Sponsored links:

Every single C*NT thats waiting outside the Apple Store in Covent Garden for the new iPhone, causing absolute aggro for anyone thats walking to work or going about their business. Then all the jobsworth pricks that clap them as they walk out. To make matters worse, Starbucks (the w*nkers) are giving out free coffee to those that are waiting, like we don't have enough people that would kill for a warm drink around London and cant afford it.

What has the world come too.

If we neutered every one of them as they came out, we could create a better future though?
  • Every single C*NT thats waiting outside the Apple Store in Covent Garden for the new iPhone, causing absolute aggro for anyone thats walking to work or going about their business. Then all the jobsworth pricks that clap them as they walk out. To make matters worse, Starbucks (the w*nkers) are giving out free coffee to those that are waiting, like we don't have enough people that would kill for a warm drink around London and cant afford it.

I walked past that this morning. Couldn't believe they'd taken the provision to actually set up railings either side of the market as well. They hadn't even filled the queue on one side. The clapping was the worst bit. Didn't know about the Starbucks thing
  • When your 'Andrews' goes hard. (Not a euphemism btw)

Every single C*NT thats waiting outside the Apple Store in Covent Garden for the new iPhone, causing absolute aggro for anyone thats walking to work or going about their business. Then all the jobsworth pricks that clap them as they walk out. To make matters worse, Starbucks (the w*nkers) are giving out free coffee to those that are waiting, like we don't have enough people that would kill for a warm drink around London and cant afford it.

If we neutered every one of them as they came out, we could create a better future though?
    No need, they dont have sex.
  • Now I use and like Apple products, but that is sad. Especially the Starbucks thing (well most coffee shops actually). What kind of world do we live in? They were probably taken selfies too. Sheep, not just them though, the majority of the rest of the planet also, chasing consumer goods, likes on Facebook, craving attention, popularity and a celebrity-like lifestyle.
  • Now I use and like Apple products, but that is sad. Especially the Starbucks thing (well most coffee shops actually). What kind of world do we live in? They were probably taken selfies too. Sheep, not just them though, the majority of the rest of the planet also, chasing consumer goods, likes on Facebook, craving attention, popularity and a celebrity-like lifestyle.

Everyone knows you can only get the celebrity lifestyle if you have more than 2k LOLs on CharltonLife
  • Security staff in European supermarkets insisting I leave my bag at customer services before going into their shop

Security staff in European supermarkets getting all arsey at me leaving through the till line and trying to make me go back into the shop and out of the one little exit at the other end because I haven't bought anything. No I won't go back, I'm going to get my bags that you made me leave behind while my wife pays for the shopping you prick, now get out of my way
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!