Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Estate Agents in general but ones that don't take down property that's been sold/rented out on their websites. Would literally take 30 seconds.
  • cups or mugs that don't stack properly.

Talking about a set of the same mugs where the base is exactly same size as rim so you can't put on top of each other in the cupboard.
  • Putting a dirty spoon into a dishwasher, realising that it's full but has been on... Trying to retrieve said spoon and cutting your hand on a knife
  • MrOneLung said:

cups or mugs that don't stack properly.

Talking about a set of the same mugs where the base is exactly same size as rim so you can't put on top of each other in the cupboard.

Who bought them you or the Mrs?
  • edited September 2015
    McBobbin said:

Putting a dirty spoon into a dishwasher, realising that it's full but has been on... Trying to retrieve said spoon and cutting your hand on a knife

I can sympathise mate, it's not on just can't get the staff these days to empty the damn thing when it's finished it's cycle.
  • The only mugs I would buy would be Mother's Day mugs from the littlun's.

Think I commented on this thread about a year ago we have over 50 cups/ mugs in a house with 3 adults.
  • MrOneLung said:

The only mugs I would buy would be Mother's Day mugs from the littlun's.

Think I commented on this thread about a year ago we have over 50 cups/ mugs in a house with 3 adults.

I can see a boot sale coming on :wink:
  • Don't get me started on her footwear too...
  • MrOneLung said:

The only mugs I would buy would be Mother's Day mugs from the littlun's.

I once rented a one bed flat which came with over 70 drinking vessels (mugs, cups, glasses), all itemised on the inventory
  • Sponsored links:

• Alliterative animal names used in sport, particularly 20/20 cricket. Birmingham Bears, Sussex Sharks and worst of all Essex Eagles. WTF? The only eagles in Essex are in Colchester zoo. Its absolute madness and the sort of thing you'd expect from a Surrey football club with no sense of tradition.
  • SuperDry, a hugely successful and popular Cheltenham clothing company, pretending to be Japanese.

Your google translate logos are as funny to the Japanese as Engrish website examples are to us.
  • Restaurants that give you knives that have rounded handles so that they roll around whenever you put them down.
  • SuperDry, a hugely successful and popular Cheltenham clothing company, pretending to be Japanese.

Your google translate logos are as funny to the Japanese as Engrish website examples are to us.

Is that true? Blimey my kids think they are straight from Tokyo. Good marketing
  • Bexley council and the new bin service.

You pay, they take your bin and won't deliver the new garden waste bin until perhaps even mid October even though you paid in August. Give me my old bin back until you're able to replace it! Should i just leave my garden waste on the street in the meantime?

You pay, they take your bin and won't deliver the new garden waste bin until perhaps even mid October even though you paid in August. Give me my old bin back until you're able to replace it! Should i just leave my garden waste on the street in the meantime?

Had a new bigger brown delivered yesterday, still got the old one. No sign of the food waste bin yet.
  • Greenie said:

People who go on CL when they're on the lash! The worlds gone barking.

And when they are on the lash on holiday ! Wtf.
    Ah yes.......ahem...........!

• Restaurants that give you knives that have rounded handles so that they roll around whenever you put them down.

Aren't they called chopsticks?

On the steps of the Town Hall!
  • Last week we forgot to put our Brown bin out and my missus ran it up the drive as the bin man came along she said sorry and he promptly tipped most of it over our drive so when they went she spent 15 minutes clearing it all up. wish I was at home I would have chinned the f****r I wonder if he would have been so punchy if a man had been there.

The waste collection service is becoming a disgrace and I am with MAM if we all dumped our excess rubbish on the Council HQ steps would they be so quick to rip us off. Its just a council tax hike disguised as more "recycling" shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Last week we forgot to put our Brown bin out and my missus ran it up the drive as the bin man came along she said sorry and he promptly tipped most of it over our drive so when they went she spent 15 minutes clearing it all up. wish I was at home I would have chinned the f****r I wonder if he would have been so punchy if a man had been there.

The waste collection service is becoming a disgrace and I am with MAM if we all dumped our excess rubbish on the Council HQ steps would they be so quick to rip us off. Its just a council tax hike disguised as more "recycling" shit.

You should have rung there deport up and demanded them to clear it up. My wife has done that with Bromley councils contractor.
  • Well I wasn't at home charltonkeston and by the time I was she had already cleared up. But I told her exactly to do what your missus did next time. What really gets me is that at Christmas they walk around in silly hats expecting tips!

It also looks shit.
  • People on Facebook who set their profile so private that you cannot see their comments on open discussions, so you have no idea what people who are in their inner circle are talking about when they reply to them. If you are that paranoid, don't join...

Toothbrushes that have rounded handles, so you can't put toothpaste on them.

I thought they were Japanese as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperGroup
  • There's got to be a Benny Hill gag in this somewhere.

Yes, very true.
    Good/dishonest marketing, the brand took off when celebrities latched on to their early models, including Beckham, I believe. Met one of the founders one evening at a mutual friend's house. Quite an amazing success story.

Yes, very true.
    Good/dishonest marketing, the brand took off when celebrities latched on to their early models, including Beckham, I believe. Met one of the founders one evening at a mutual friend's house. Quite an amazing success story.
    I think their sizes are Japanese. Their large size is everyone else's medium. I'm a man... I can't be expected to try clothes on before buying them. Or removing the labels and binning the receipt.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!