Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• *Googles*

Is that Danny Dyer?
  • IA said:

*Googles*

Is that Danny Dyer?

Yeah. I didn't know what to say at that point. Just replied 10 Marlboro lights and a lighter please
  • IA said:

People who try to prevent their money from being stolen are the biggest arseholes of all.

Yes fancy following the procedures suggested by the police and the banks for protecting your PIN. And no-one wearing a suit was ever a crook...
    A suggested trust survey. How many PIN numbers of Charlton fans are..... 1905...... 0512...........1992....... ;)
  • T.C.E said:

IA said:

People who try to prevent their money from being stolen are the biggest arseholes of all.

Yes fancy following the procedures suggested by the police and the banks for protecting your PIN. And no-one wearing a suit was ever a crook...
    A suggested trust survey. How many PIN numbers of Charlton fans are..... 1905...... 0512...........1992....... ;)
    Not mine, it's 1947 oops!
  • cabbles said:

IA said:

*Googles*

Is that Danny Dyer?

Yeah. I didn't know what to say at that point. Just replied 10 Marlboro lights and a lighter please
    Pwopa nawty
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

IA said:

*Googles*

Is that Danny Dyer?

Pwopa nawty
    Yeah, to be fair that woman at the cash point probably thought, I've seen you in football factory, goodbye Charlie Bright etc, you're a hoodlum.

Good this, I've turned a comment about a snooty look I got once from a woman at a cash point into how I look like Danny Dyer. Some of my mates also think I look like Terry Christian.

Could be worse, could be Terry Nutkins
  • edited September 2021
    C***s.

C***s annoy me.
  • Having a vomiting bug so bad that a whole lettuce leaf comes out your nose.
  • T.C.E said:

IA said:

Not mine, it's 1947 oops!
    Happy Valley, yours must be 40 04
    oops sorry for telling !

• I'm not giving mine away. All ill ever say is 'battle of Hastings' and if they suss that they have earned the right to beat me silly before dephiling my bank account
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

When you've run out of excuses and you finally accept your neighbours invite to a BBQ. He tells you not to bring any beer as he has loads and promptly hands you a 33cl bottle of Sainsbury's "French Biere" at 2.7%abv and it's warm!

Has he no idea what you do Riv, or just no idea?

If you are gobbling down whole lettuce leaves, are you sure it was a bug?

I don't chew my food
  • Attention seekers.

Attention seekers annoy me.
  • Attention seekers.

Attention seekers annoy me.

Me... Me... Me too... Me...
  • MrOneLung said:

Having a vomiting bug so bad that a whole lettuce leaf comes out your nose.

I had one come out of my arse. I asked the doctor if it was serious and he said yes it is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Makes a change, when I tell my doctor my diet. I normally get a rocket up my arse.
  • People who clearly are annoyed about something but then they waffle on about something else and before you know it they have gone off at another tangent and you start to forget what they might be annoyed about in the first place. And then, just as you start to get what they are getting annoyed about again, they start telling you about something else that they are not annoyed about.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

Having a vomiting bug so bad that a whole lettuce leaf comes out your nose.

I had one come out of my arse. I asked the doctor if it was serious and he said yes it is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Makes a change, when I tell my doctor my diet. I normally get a rocket up my arse.
    Me too! I asked the doctor what was up and said it was just 'cos
  • Fkn Amazon website. No matter how careful you are checking out to avoid things like Amazon Prime etc., they make it as difficult as possible to buy anything on their site without coming away with somewhat you didn't want.

• edited August 2015
    People who post Championship scores on the match thread. It ruins 'Football League Tonight' for me.
  • Not taking 20/1 on the spanners to got down. Took 10/1, still better than the 5/1 I got last season.
  • Charlton losing always annoys me.. .
  • I cheered aloud when palace won. I'm annoyed and disgusted with myself, though my hatred of Chelsea is pure
  • McBobbin said:

I cheered aloud when palace won. I'm annoyed and disgusted with myself, though my hatred of Chelsea is pure

Yeah, I found it very difficult to know how to react to that.

Valley Gary the winner of Britain's got talent 2016.

• JaShea99 said:

People who post Championship scores on the match thread. It ruins 'Football League Tonight' for me.

Point taken, will not do it again
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!