Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited August 2015
  • EastStand said:

Also, recognising someone's face but not being sure why.

Are they famous, did they work with me, school, football?

I've got this with the guy working in the pub I'm in now, it's so annoying!

Should have just asked him, who he was
  • ross1 said:

EastStand said:

Where's the fun in that?
  • EastStand said:

ross1 said:

EastStand said:

Where's the fun in that?
    He might be a long lost school friend, or he could be the school bully, you are right, forget it
  • Digital clocks that don't keep time. Beggars belief.
  • Manish, you've got mixed up between things that annoy you and things that please you.

Your Jamanian friend does sound beautiful though. I hope they do use the word Jamanian.
  • EastStand said:

Was you near a mirror, could it be you and your so pissed you can't work it out
  • Sponsored links:

• People too stupid to realise you're wearing glasses with reactive lenses and not sunglasses. The puzzled looks you see on faces at times is priceless especially on cloudy days when the reactive lenses still kick in anyway.
  • cabbles said:

The original poster/author had no clue I was quoting Partridge, responded to me in this photo, and I then followed up once more, quoting Partridge. Very satisfying

That made me laugh so hard I had Kenco coming out of my nostrils!
  • MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

The original poster/author had no clue I was quoting Partridge, responded to me in this photo, and I then followed up once more, quoting Partridge. Very satisfying

Good man. For me it was an opportunity that was too good to miss. All these people talking about throwing a big party, giving thanks and repenting on their sins. You can always find ample opportunity to quote Partridge or the Office in numerous situations in life, even if you're the only one that gets it
  • edited August 2015
    The dozy mare who lives on my road, and puts her bin bag of rubbish out the day after the bin men have been.
    Its such a joy to wake up and find her ripped up bin bag, 2 cats and all her shit, including her babies dirty nappies in my front garden.
    I enjoyed picking it all up this morning......I like that.............!
  • edited August 2015
    MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

Other coffees are available.

Bloody BBC.

Oops brand name mentioned, quick mention that other brands are available... just incase someone thinks we're advertising!
  • cabbles said:

MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

Good man. For me it was an opportunity that was too good to miss. All these people talking about throwing a big party, giving thanks and repenting on their sins. You can always find ample opportunity to quote Partridge or the Office in numerous situations in life, even if you're the only one that gets it
    That's what she said
  • Shoelaces that keep going inside your shoe so that you have to keep fishing it out.
  • Tupperware style boxes - why dont they dry in the dishwasher.
    Everything else is dry but these b*stards have the ability to have water droplets defy gravity and hold onto the sides of the boxes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Window cleaner coming while I'm still in bed. Why TF do we need a window cleaner anyway? Must have a word with whoever is paying him...
  • People using the term "beyond parody".
    Do they even know what it means?

(If so, can you explain it to me please :-)
  • Flies

BRITISH FLY

Fat, thick as shit annoyances, buzzing everywhere, causing me to lose my rag and chase them round the house until I can crucify them.

EUROPEAN FLY (Holiday fly)

Little, non-buzzing pains, quick as anything and almost impossible to hit with a napkin, knife, fork or anything else close to hand. And the same one keeps coming back.
  • T.C.E said:

I've one of those all singing all dancing watches that keeps time by the sun or the moon or satellites or something. Never had too adjust the time, accurate to the millisecond, in the ten years I've had it it's never told me the correct date. Currently it's February the fecking 26th, useless pile of shite.

I've only got on hand on my clock, it's right twice a day.

Cue a few Monkhouse puns here.....
  • The Fiveways junction on the A20, every approach is a pain in the butt.
  • edited August 2015

T.C.E said:

I've one of those all singing all dancing watches that keeps time by the sun or the moon or satellites or something. Never had too adjust the time, accurate to the millisecond, in the ten years I've had it it's never told me the correct date. Currently it's February the fecking 26th, useless pile of shite.

I've only got on hand on my clock, it's right twice a day.

Cue a few Monkhouse puns here.....
    Not his best work, but I need to get rid of the image of you with one hand on your clock. Twice a day.

What's a geriatric? A German footballer scoring three goals.

People always say: "You're a comedian, tell us a joke." They don't say: "You're an MP, tell us a lie."

I can still enjoy sex at 74 - I live at 76, so it's no distance.

I'm generally annoyed by people taking threads away from their topic.
  • The House of Lords, the 826 members, the £300 a day allowance, the £95 million pounds a year running costs, the £21 million a year expenses and allowances, the old boy network, snouts in troughs, the lack of reform and the lack of interest to change because the beneficiaries are the ones that decide.

The canteen's decent mind...
  • Light grey suits.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!