Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Boots employees and customers.

Employees - if you're not in the pharmacy, stop dressing like nurses or doctors, people might get you confused for someone who has had any medical training

Customers - Boots employees are not GPs, stop wasting their and my time with ridiculous medical queries regarding sun cream
  • Ben18 said:

Canteen sugar bowl double dippers!

And the bastards who use a wet spoon!
  • Just a couple of people in the queue so you dive into Starbucks for a quick cappuccino, only to find after much deliberation they order a Venti Iced Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato, Sugar-Free Syrup, Extra Shot, Light Ice, No Whip and a Grande Iced, Sugar-Free, Vanilla Latte With Soy Milk. FFS.
  • Accounting for 5 jobs at 8am this morning, but only coming home with the dough from 3 coz the other 2 were no shows. Gonna start charging a call out charge and set it higher than doing the job ffs!
  • I had to start charging a canx fee mate if canx within 48 hrs of job and it's 70% of total job quoted seems to hAve stopped the time wasters
  • Good on you. Things always come up that can't be helped but without some sort of recompense like that you will always get arseholes taking the piss
  • brogib said:

Accounting for 5 jobs at 8am this morning, but only coming home with the dough from 3 coz the other 2 were no shows. Gonna start charging a call out charge and set it higher than doing the job ffs!

Yes, all the way Rob. Stuff the inconsiderate buggers. One of my pet hates!
  • Gnat bites......
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015
    Fellow commuters who lean over you to read YOUR newspaper. Especially when it's a free one such as the Metro or Evening Standard - they could just pick one up like other people do.
  • edited August 2015

Yanks shouting " get in the hole" at Golf tournaments - pathetic

Are you sure it was to do with the Golf, and not something aimed at Tiger Woods?
  • Getting totally twatted on a Wednesday night until 2am and being in work for 9am and eating bacon and egg McMuffins........
    .......dont do it kids........!
  • Too late I done worse sat and had to work sun
  • Greenie said:

Getting totally twatted on a Wednesday night until 2am and being in work for 9am and eating bacon and egg McMuffins........
    .......dont do it kids........!

You're right, that's not the example to be setting, You should be having porridge for breakfast.
  • edited August 2015
    Emails from various companies that due to 'recent hacks in the news' ie Ashley Madison they are forcing me to change my password, and also the password has to be 'strong enough' ie it needs special characters, upper and lower case and numbers and no two consecutive letters characters, despite the fact none of these make a password any harder to crack.

Even though the Ashley Madison hack has nothing to do with people having shit passwords, it was due to their shit site security, and now I am concerned that these other sites are not increasing their own security, instead thinking that changing my password from 'password' to 'P@s5w0rD1' will save them from hackers.
  • Fiiish said:

Emails from various companies that due to 'recent hacks in the news' ie Ashley Madison they are forcing me to change my password, and also the password has to be 'strong enough' ie it needs special characters, upper and lower case and numbers and no two consecutive letters characters, despite the fact none of these make a password any harder to crack.

Even though the Ashley Madison hack has nothing to do with people having shit passwords, it was due to their shit site security, and now I am concerned that these other sites are not increasing their own security, instead thinking that changing my password from 'password' to 'P@s5w0rD1' will save them from hackers.

Least we know how to hack @Fiiish's account on CharltonLife now
  • Teams kicking the shizz out of our players, yet we never give it back.
  • Sitting in Gatwick departures, only 1 flight delayed and it's mine. Looking like 3 hrs late and its cost me a trip to the Jo Malone shop already.

We boarded on time on Saturday but we sat on the Tarmac for 2 hours due to a delay.
    After 3 hrs delay, you're entitled to compensation, we take off after 2 hrs 57 mins, fookers.
    compensation is for 3 hours late on arrival, not departure
  • rina said:

Sitting in Gatwick departures, only 1 flight delayed and it's mine. Looking like 3 hrs late and its cost me a trip to the Jo Malone shop already.

We boarded on time on Saturday but we sat on the Tarmac for 2 hours due to a delay.
    After 3 hrs delay, you're entitled to compensation, we take off after 2 hrs 57 mins, fookers.
    compensation is for 3 hours late on arrival, not departure
    Realise that now, also why a 2 hour flight took 1 1/2 hr.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oven chips
  • Channel 4 atm - 'Very British Problems'. Made for this thread!!
  • Fiiish said:

Genuine lol from me for that one fiiish
  • David Willey leaving Northants and the announcement being made a week before the T20 finals day.
  • Working until 10:15pm on a Friday and Saturday night for the next four weeks.
  • Cancer strikes again! ffs

This time our little black Field Spaniel, Lucca. The little boy's got a quite a battle on his hands now, but we're gonna fight it all the way with him
  • Good luck Lucca.
  • Bless him - hope he gets through Rob.
  • Good luck Lucca.
  • Sending my most positive thoughts @brogib
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!