Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• brogib said:

Ordering a mix grill and realising when it is served that it is for 2 to share, that weren't the annoying part, the 100 Euros bill for a unplanned Saturday night burger out is the annoying part and trust me, it's very annoying.

Presumably, if you didnt notice the mixed grill was for two then niether did the mrs? So the question is, Did you polish off a mixed grill for two on your own?
    Ordered mix grill, it came up on a platter with. separate plate for chips to follow. Any road up, half way. through me first rack o ribs i noticed that there was a lot of chips there for one person, on noticing this i also noticed there was two of everything on. the platter. i pretennded to look really annoyed that i was expected to polish it of, but mu annoyance ended up being for real when i clapsed eyes on the bill. Very anoying it was
  • brogib said:

Ordering a mix grill and realising when it is served that it is for 2 to share, that weren't the annoying part, the 100 Euros bill for a unplanned Saturday night burger out is the annoying part and trust me, it's very annoying.

Presumably, if you didnt notice the mixed grill was for two then niether did the mrs? So the question is, Did you polish off a mixed grill for two on your own?
    Ordered mix grill, it came up on a platter with. separate plate for chips to follow. Any road up, half way. through me first rack o ribs i noticed that there was a lot of chips there for one person, on noticing this i also noticed there was two of everything on. the platter. i pretennded to look really annoyed that i was expected to polish it of, but mu annoyance ended up being for real when i clapsed eyes on the bill. Very anoying it was
  • brogib said:

brogib said:

Doggy bag?
  • People who find things annoying when they've only got themselves to blame, so they should actually be annoyed with themselves.
    :wink:
  • Coming to the end of a weekend off and anticipating another working week of bad attitudes, pointless whining and a sense of 'why the f**k do I bother?'
  • Facing a pretty stressful and busy week, with a wicked hangover from trying to keep up with youth binge drinking
  • "Can I get" instead of "can I have"

Fuck off you pilchard, you're not a yank and you ain't in Central Perk

What about "can i get a rewind?"

Teeth-jarring. It pops up here frequently due to its obscene annoyance. Reminds me of when a mate in a bar asked if he could grab some peanuts. "If you can reach" was the reply which silenced him
  • Sponsored links:

• Coming to the end of a weekend off and anticipating another working week of bad attitudes, pointless whining and a sense of 'why the f**k do I bother?'

If someone had that attitude with me at work, I would lock em up mate.
  • edited August 2015

"Can I get" instead of "can I have"

What about "can i get a rewind?"
    Only when the crowd say BO

• brogib said:

brogib said:

Doggy bag?
    It weren't the having to eat it that I found annoying, but paying for it
  • IA said:

People who think they should be consulted before the English language can introduce new words and phrases.

Diss
  • Cockthorpe!
  • Waking up this morning and realizing this is the last Monday morning I will have to go to work. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Password resets where it is not enough to enter your email address but you also have to input the third, seventh and thirteenth characters of a secret answer you input 4 years ago as well as full biometric information and urine sample. What the actual fuck. The only account which should contain more stringent password reset requirements than just your email address should be your email address.
  • getting on the train and it stinks of shit, and it's a new train that doesn't even have toilets.

and no it wasn't me
  • IA said:

People who think they should be consulted before the English language can introduce new words and phrases.

That's sic bro.

• Non indication at roundabouts. Pedestrian crossings, pedestrian presses button no traffic anywhere near, they cross, light goes red about 10 seconds after they've crossed, I sit there for no reason!! grr!
  • Chimney sweeps in Broadstairs.I left messages with six of them and not one of them bothered to reply.
    Chim-chimeny, my arse.

• Rain. Been in Majorca since Saturday and apart from a bit of sun yesterday all it's done is piss down.
  • chappers said:

Non indication at roundabouts. Pedestrian crossings, pedestrian presses button no traffic anywhere near, they cross, light goes red about 10 seconds after they've crossed, I sit there for no reason!! grr!

You forgot the cyclist who went straight through the red light :-)
  • edited August 2015

chappers said:

Non indication at roundabouts. Pedestrian crossings, pedestrian presses button no traffic anywhere near, they cross, light goes red about 10 seconds after they've crossed, I sit there for no reason!! grr!

You forgot the cyclist who went straight through the red light :-)
    I appreciate you're on the anti-cycling wind up but twice in the last week I have been following slow moving traffic turning right at this junction only to be faced with cyclists going hell for leather down the hill, overtaking the queue of traffic, cutting in front of me and weaving between me and the car in front. The last time in particular I just didn't know what to do as I could see him coming but didn't know whether to speed up so he could go around the back of me or stop so he could go in front but risk him hitting me side on or the bloke behind me not stopping as he probably wasn't expecting me to suddenly stop half way through on green. I stopped and he made it (just) around the front of my car but it must have shook him up as much as me. Absolutely zero excuse for it.

• Redskin said:

Chimney sweeps in Broadstairs.I left messages with six of them and not one of them bothered to reply.
    Chim-chimeny, my arse.

Do you live in Broadstairs now ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!