Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Should've worn socks.
  • Stig said:

Wearing sandals to football. Going for a slash afterwards and feeling splashing on your feet - before you've started going.

That's why I alway stick some white socks that I got off the market on with mine
  • When a medical condition you've never heard of has two threads running......
  • rina said:

people who don't bother saving numbers on their phone

every time I phone one of my staff I start talking and about 10 seconds later I get 'who is this' and have to explain who I am. every bloody time. even though I now start by telling him it's me, just save my number on your bloody phone

Your staff are telling you something.
  • Darenth A&E. 6 hour wait last night just to have some stitches.

Every type of creature you could imagine in there. The Doc was a lovely fella though, dunno how they put up with it.
  • Salt of the earth mate, the footsoldiers of the NHS, shame they gotta work for such an out of date service for relatively shit reward. Tube drivers take note
  • Danny Baker, still. His latest trail on 5Live makes me want to..........Switch off!
  • The League Cup
  • Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015
    People who can't work out photo chromatic windows on long haul flights, leaving them with light flooding in at dawn.
    It's a button for goodness sake.
    Press it so the rest of us can grab some kip and avoid Adam bloody Sandler in The Cobbler or that Huge bloody Grant in Rewrite - yet another of his formulaic flicks.
  • Having to pay 2.50 at Luton and Stansted airports (might be a pound at stansted) to drop people off or pick them up from the express bit. There was already very keen wardens patrolling these zones like hawks. Now we have wardens and a queue for no reason other than greed
  • edited August 2015
    Having to show your boarding pass for every airport purchase just so the retailer can get an extra 20% VAT refund rather than pass it in to customers.
    Arses.
    Edit I see it's all over the UK press this morning.
  • Just about everything about airports is the work of the devil.
  • The packaging that shirts come in! Takes 5 mins to get into the bloody thing and then you still miss a bit of random cardboard somewhere!! It's on 10 seconds and you realise it doesn't fit!!
  • Carter said:

Having to pay 2.50 at Luton and Stansted airports (might be a pound at stansted) to drop people off or pick them up from the express bit. There was already very keen wardens patrolling these zones like hawks. Now we have wardens and a queue for no reason other than greed

You don't get that at the Heathrow Hilton "meet and Greet" valet parking ;)
  • The packaging that shirts come in! Takes 5 mins to get into the bloody thing and then you still miss a bit of random cardboard somewhere!! It's on 10 seconds and you realise it doesn't fit!!

At least it's not as bad as the old days, when you would get a pin you missed jabbing you in the tit...
  • Toasters. Can anyone recommend one that doesn't cost the earth and is capable of toasting a whole slice of bread evenly in one go?

Bloody sick of having to turn each slice upside down halfway through so the whole lot gets toasted.
  • MrLargo said:

Toasters. Can anyone recommend one that doesn't cost the earth and is capable of toasting a whole slice of bread evenly in one go?

Bloody sick of having to turn each slice upside down halfway through so the whole lot gets toasted.

Buy smaller bread.
  • MrLargo said:

Toasters. Can anyone recommend one that doesn't cost the earth and is capable of toasting a whole slice of bread evenly in one go?

Buy smaller bread.
    This loaf doesn't fit our toaster, it doesn't do what it says on the tin.
    WT.png 72.3K
  • Sponsored links:

• The government/police making a big song and dance about cracking down on middle lane hoggers.

Then doing sweet fack all about it.

It's actually more dangerous to drive properly on a motorway and has been for years. There must be 2 generations now who have no idea (generally not all) of lane discipline.

Also he fact we have to have signs that say things like 'red X means lane closed' I mean, if you don't know what to do when you see a fucking great big red 'X' on a motorway gantry then, well, the world must be just a very scary place with with colours and sounds and the occasional bollocking.

And how many Costa Coffee outlets does one service station need? I counted 5 all within 20 feet of each other at pease pottage a while ago. And two Starbucks bang opposite each other at Oxford services.

We are a planet of stupid, meandering, mumbling lemmings
  • Sliced bread.
  • Hitting the permanent road works on the M3, steaming up in a traffic jam and seeing a sign that says "Welcome to our Workplace". WTF
  • School bloody holidays! Grrrr
  • edited August 2015

School bloody holidays! Grrrr

Don't worry, you'll back in the classroom soon. Big year for you, 11+ isn't it?
  • Having just watched Q of Sport for the first time in probably 20 years (an Ashes special that's why) my I add Matt Dawson
  • Most p
    Riviera said:

Having just watched Q of Sport for the first time in probably 20 years (an Ashes special that's why) my I add Matt Dawson

does that bell end "tuffers" still captain one of the teams?
  • Dawson is a proper knob.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!