Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• cabbles said:

Work work work work work work work work work work ad infinitum

Only until you retire, sometimes it is good being an old fart
  • ross1 said:

cabbles said:

I'd bloody love to retire. Unfortunately I'm 33
  • cabbles said:

ross1 said:

cabbles said:

21.5 days to go. Not that I'm counting.
  • cabbles said:

ross1 said:

cabbles said:

I predict increased activity from Man at Milletts on CL in 22 days time
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

ross1 said:

cabbles said:

I predict increased activity from Man at Milletts on CL in 22 days time
    I doubt it. By the time I've rearranged my sock drawer, put my coloured pencils into alphabetical order and given myself a P45, I don't think I'll have time.

• Women's handbags.

You know, the ones with the secret trapdoor that swallows up their mobile phone and house keys, which means they never answer your calls or you're kept standing in the f*****g rain while they faff about trying to open the door.

Sort it aht girls!

Try opening the door yourself?
  • Women's handbags.

You know, the ones with the secret trapdoor that swallows up their mobile phone and house keys, which means they never answer your calls or you're kept standing in the f*****g rain while they faff about trying to open the door.

Sort it aht girls!

Try opening the door yourself?
    oh and carry an umbrella so you don't get wet.
  • But surely carrying an umbrella and opening a door is multitasking which only women can do....or so they tell us.
  • No, Suzi has a good point here chaps. If the bloke were to hold the umbrella, it would facilitate a good faffing around in the handbag looking for the keys, while keeping both parties dry.

• No man should ever hold his own umbrella, that's what the ladies are for, all women can multi task so ensuring that her man doesn't get wet whilst faffing about looking for her keys should be easy peasy
  • Sponsored links:

• Try getting a porch?
  • edited August 2015

brogib said:

Personalised number plates that make no sense! I moved to Essex last year - the UK capital of personalised number plates (no offence meant) but every one has rubbish like my mate's K3V JU (Kevin and Julie!)

My pal, who's called A408 DMV, managed to get an exact match
    Surprised, no one has been snapping up, VA11EY • Only £599 with DVLA.
    I was tempted but I'm waiting for the Ground move so I can get GR33NW1CH P3N1NSULA
  • Try getting a porch?

You haven't thought this through Bryan. That's another door to open!
  • No man should ever hold his own umbrella, that's what the ladies are for, all women can multi task so ensuring that her man doesn't get wet whilst faffing about looking for her keys should be easy peasy

That's so true NLA.

I was nearly 18 years old before I could get female to hold mine, and it was only then that I discovered it was telescopic.

• Watching movies on your television and they are barely audible and too dark, meaning you have to fanny about turning the brightness up and turning the volume to max, then when you switch back to regular telly it is too bright and too loud!

Do the people that make the DVDs or put these things on Sky not realise that I don't watch movies in my own personal blacked out cinema with super surround sound?!
  • People who NEVER concede that they just might be wrong, even if doing so would help them get what they want.
  • People who NEVER concede that they just might be wrong, even if doing so would help them get what they want.

Women never learn mate 8)
  • People who can't make decisions. On the other hand, they are ok really.
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I am not so sure
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

I used to be indecisive, but now I am not so sure

"Quick tip for yourself: if you're ever doing an after-dinner speech, you say "My Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen, sorry I'm late, I just popped to the toilet. And while I was there, I saw some graffiti and it said "I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"". Straight away you've got them by the jaffas."
  • Fiiish said:

Watching movies on your television and they are barely audible and too dark, meaning you have to fanny about turning the brightness up and turning the volume to max, then when you switch back to regular telly it is too bright and too loud!

Do the people that make the DVDs or put these things on Sky not realise that I don't watch movies in my own personal blacked out cinema with super surround sound?!

I get annoyed with programmes that have an audience (different types, like Have I Got News For You, or Take Me Out), where the laughter/cheering/whatever is way louder than the dialogue itself.

Have to keep changing the volume - it's the auditory equivalent of large speedbumps when you're trying to get somewhere quickly.
  • edited August 2015
    Bromley County Court.

Unfortunately the court is experiencing a high back log of work, they are currently dealing with matters from the 9th July.

How comes you have banked my cheque sent to you on the 16th July, with no sign of the paperwork I requested?
  • I think you meant to post this on the season ticket thread?

I got mine last week, I was going to change seats, think I'll leave it a month.

I got mine last week, I was going to change seats, think I'll leave it a month.
    That would appear to be a good idea.
  • Bromley County Court.

Unfortunately the court is experiencing a high back log of work, they are currently dealing with matters from the 9th July.

How comes you have banked my cheque sent to you on the 16th July, with no sign of the paperwork I requested?

Katrien has a legal background

#justsaying
  • Richard Branson quotes on Linkedin with a picture of Richard laughing with a drink in his hand or swimming with a dolphin
  • I think Branson is looking odder as he gets older. Its like he has been experimenting with a form of Botox but hasn't been willing to go the full hog.
  • LenGlover said:

Bromley County Court.

Katrien has a legal background

#justsaying
    #justsayingshe'sgotherownproblemswithseasontickets.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!