Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• ...hope she has a cracking time though, she deserves it xxx
  • brogib said:

The Mrs getting an all expenses paid (including spending money) trip to a posh gaff in South Carolina and me haviing to pay up or shut up! Ffs

If it's all expenses paid, why have you got to pay up ❓
  • Estate Agents and bloody Rightmove website.
  • Boris Johnson. Didn't know he was breaking the law with his wife two up on his push bike. This is the bloke who's in charge of the Met Police. Complete knob!
  • brogib said:

The Mrs getting an all expenses paid (including spending money) trip to a posh gaff in South Carolina and me haviing to pay up or shut up! Ffs

she cant exactly expense a chubby gigolo..........
  • Boris Johnson. Didn't know he was breaking the law with his wife two up on his push bike. This is the bloke who's in charge of the Met Police. Complete knob!

Is that in the karma sutra?

I can understand not liking his persona but annoyed as he doesnt know all the laws of the land is a bit harsh.
  • Estate Agents and bloody Rightmove website.

Just estate agents would have done. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what they do to justify the amount of money they take
  • Hotels that put the toilet roll holder in a daft position, beyond reach or next to water sources. Why?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015

brogib said:

Coz she's getting paid for, but if i wanna go I gotta pay for meself. keep up AA ffs
  • Carter said:

Estate Agents and bloody Rightmove website.

Just estate agents would have done. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what they do to justify the amount of money they take
    The thing with Rightmove is why don't they update the bloody thing. You see a property call the estate agent only for them to say it's sold or under offer. Update your fecking website then!!

Agree with you on the money they take as well
  • Carter said:

Estate Agents and bloody Rightmove website.

The thing with Rightmove is why don't they update the bloody thing. You see a property call the estate agent only for them to say it's sold or under offer. Update your fecking website then!!

Agree with you on the money they take as well
    Every place I found on Rightmove recently was marked sold subject to contract.

Yes I did tick that box but it says INCLUDE not show exclusively! It seems that properties are now only hitting Rightmove once sold. Those that are not seem to have a 'catch' of some description from what I can see and this is based on disparate areas around the country.
  • Finding an unwanted full stop impossible to erase using either the backspace or delete keys - only to discover it can be wiped off with a cloth.

Brilliant :smile:
  • Old people on mobility scooters who think they can just drive at you on the pavement .
    There should be a test before they are allowed to drive one .

Same as the ones driving in the road. Lock em up and throw away the key
  • People who send work emails in a funky font.
  • Boring farts who dont like it when I put in the time and effect to send a jazzed up email
  • Sponsored links:

• brogib said:

brogib said:

Coz she's getting paid for, but if i wanna go I gotta pay for meself. keep up AA ffs
    Oh, and I was supposed to work that out from your sentence? I'm not bleedin' Mystic Meg ya know... :wink:
  • Maybe Brogib is doing the paying of all the expenses...
  • Woman at work who complains constantly about having too much to do, but still manages to cram in a couple of smoking breaks per hour.
  • brogib said:

brogib said:

Oh, and I was supposed to work that out from your sentence? I'm not bleedin' Mystic Meg ya know... :wink:
    to be fair, English is now his second language.
  • MrOneLung said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

to be fair, English is now his second language.
    Ha ha - it wasn't that, he just didn't actually mention that he wanted to tag along on Mrs Rob's business trip...
  • Kelly Youga's phantom injury.
  • When you wait in all day for UPS, who are scheduled between 9am-5pm.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Maybe Brogib is doing the paying of all the expenses...

Don't you start Daz ffs
  • The advert for Totally Marbs or whatever it's called where that blonde bint states 'everybody wants this lifestyle but not everyone can have it". Well actually, not everyone wants to live that vacuous, shallow, materialistic, bullshit life you dopey c***.

Well said mate
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!