Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Knobheads with personalised number plates, especially the ones that try as you might you can't work out what they are meant to spell.

It is fun to follow them into the shop and casually saunter past and say "Hello (insert name from plate) ,how you doing" Confuses the hell out of them.
  • edited July 2015

Knobheads with personalised number plates, especially the ones that try as you might you can't work out what they are meant to spell.

So not to be deemed a knobhead with a personalised plate, there's a big clue in the photo to help you out. ;)
  • edited July 2015
  • Great
    Sodding
    Dog?
  • Get
    Some
    Defenders
  • Got small dick?
  • Guy's Sweet Dreams
  • Knobheads with personalised number plates, especially the ones that try as you might you can't work out what they are meant to spell.

TO55ERS
  • VAT admin jeesus christ it's a pain in the arse
  • Sponsored links:

• Being called a "pussy hole" at ten to four in the morning.
  • 40% income tax.

Use a spreadsheet, go on, no one will laugh at you : - )
  • T.C.E said:

Gone Sunday Dogging.
  • The pitch side sofa and live showing of a football match I'm at on the big screen
  • Hangovers. Starting to question whether it's all worth it. They are getting worse with age.
  • Hangovers. Starting to question whether it's all worth it. They are getting worse with age.

Posted at 3.57pm.....must be bad. Should I trawl the threads to see if there are any signs of the 'night before'

Drink real ale and you won't get one.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Hangovers. Starting to question whether it's all worth it. They are getting worse with age.

Posted at 3.57pm.....must be bad. Should I trawl the threads to see if there are any signs of the 'night before'
    Ah yes here we go, didn't take long. 1.55am, not sure what it means

AFKABartram Moderator
    1:55AM
    Thanks for those being there adding their comments. Absolutely smashed me.
    Flag Quote · Like LOL

The post was on the West Ham match thread. I understand the first sentence, a thanks for all those fans adding their comments about how we played. The second sentence though....
  • Riviera said:

Hangovers. Starting to question whether it's all worth it. They are getting worse with age.

Drink real ale and you won't get one.
    Drink enough of it and I promise you will!

Use a spreadsheet, go on, no one will laugh at you : - )
    I have one I just can't see it to use it , my laptop went all monkey on me on Thursday and I can't see anything I am inputting so it's all manual attachments of fuel wages hotels expenses for job against the invoice involved, plus like a dick head when the business Mgr said do you want a paper statement or have it online, I chose on line , what she failed to tell me was that if I didn't print it off before 150 transactions in the calendar month you have to manually change the parameters and print off each 150 transactions, now when you do the work we do 150 transactions from the business account can happen in around 8-10 days ,

She also failed to tell me that it's 5 quid a sheet if I ask them to send a paper statement for the months I needed and that would have cost me 500

I hope she listens to her voice mail today ,

• People who moan about paying 40% income tax instead of being grateful they earn enough to pay it... :wink:

I know, I know - I do keep reminding myself that. It's just something that is quite new for me, so seeing the jump up from 20% so quickly just takes me a bit of time to comprehend!
  • Don't even notice it anymore , I find lighting big issues with a £50 note whilst urinating on the seller eases the pain
  • People who moan about paying 40% income tax instead of being grateful they earn enough to pay it... :wink:

45% income tax

:-(
  • It's not enough that Facebook subjects you to photos of people who are friends of your friends who you don't know, so you end scrolling down the page looking at pictures of people's kids who mean nothing to you. Now people have taken to liking celebrities' updates and pages that are infiltrating my timeline. Louise Redknapp's son is 11 today and I've just seen a picture of Kelly Rowland's young child and husband.

Facebook, bringing you closer to the lives of people who mean nothing to you, all day, every day
  • Don't even notice it anymore , I find lighting big issues with a £50 note whilst urinating on the seller eases the pain

You always were a bit of an old softie though... :smiley:
  • Dropping soap in the shower

Beat Boxing.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!