Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited July 2015

Dropping soap in the shower

I take it you're currently serving a stretch?
    His arseholes currently showing a stretch.
  • Dropping soap in the shower

and your name's Rolf Harris.
  • Cockwombles on holiday from northern Portugal crossing the road on a corner eight feet away from a pedestrian crossing gesturing at me like they are doing me a favour when I don't run them over...
  • Cockwombles on holiday from northern Portugal crossing the road on a corner eight feet away from a pedestrian crossing gesturing at me like they are doing me a favour when I don't run them over...

that's where you are going wrong mate.
  • ads said:

Cockwombles on holiday from northern Portugal crossing the road on a corner eight feet away from a pedestrian crossing gesturing at me like they are doing me a favour when I don't run them over...

Northerners are the same everywhere
    You only have to watch Games of Thrones to know that.
  • People having convos on their phones by loudspeaker on bus or train....really?!
  • Dropping soap in the shower

I knew when I posted that I was leaving myself open
  • edited July 2015

Dropping soap in the shower

I knew when I posted that I was leaving myself open
    When you are in a hole stop digging... oh err hang on...
  • Beat Boxing.
  • Sponsored links:

• When two roads temporarily merge and the terrible signposting doesn't make it clear that you now have to look for another road number rather than the one you believed would take you to the end of your journey.
  • People starting a sentence with "not being funny but..." before launching into some disrespectful or derogatory gossip.
  • edited July 2015
    Restaurant in Italy

The food in Italy is distinctly average and the general standard of restaurants is below that of English ones. They don't even deliver everyone's meals together. Pizzas are often tasteless and the portion sizes are small.

The bread you often get with meals is often cheap and nasty too.
  • Italian food.

The food in Italy is distinctly average and the general standard of restaurants is below that of English ones. They don't even deliver everyone's meals together. Pizzas are often tasteless and the portion sizes are small.

Is it?
  • Restaurant in Italy

??? not my experience at all

• You've been to the wrong ones
  • And they put red wine in the fridge.
  • Stig said:

And they put red wine in the fridge.

I never drink red wine warmer than 15C. Maybe that's what they are aiming for.
  • Sponsored links:

• When there is a note at the bottom of a page preceded by a * asterisk but there isn't a single asterisk on the page that this note could relate to.
  • Jeremy Hunt

*Rhymes with...
  • People complaining about how bad TV is. Don't get me wrong, it is appalling, but don't talk like there's no alternative. Go outside, play a game, read a book, (heaven forbid) TALK to your loved ones. Stop living your life by the TV guide.
  • JaShea99 said:

People complaining about how bad TV is. Don't get me wrong, it is appalling, but don't talk like there's no alternative. Go outside, play a game, read a book, (heaven forbid) TALK to your loved ones. Stop living your life by the TV guide.

Why don't you, go go go (for the older ones on here)
  • edited July 2015

Stig said:

And they put red wine in the fridge.

I never drink red wine warmer than 15C. Maybe that's what they are aiming for.
    Then they are wrong. I would imagine they would refrigerate real ale too, the savages... :wink:
  • Everything, Bah
  • The impact operation stack is having on other motorists as we are backed up waiting to board the Euro tunnel at Folkestone. People love the opportunity to get out their cars and contribute to the madness. One chap has taken it upon himself to assume the role of traffic police by standing on a roundabout furiously making signs with his arms as if he's pilled off his nut at a rave
  • Cars parking around me when I'm raving at the roundabout.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!