Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People trying to hurry you up in the gym

People taking too long on one machine in the gym.

Are you sure you're not just looking in a mirror and getting confused?
  • People trying to hurry you up in the gym

People taking too long on one machine in the gym.

Are you sure you're not just looking in a mirror and getting confused?
    Positive. I'm just very unreasonable.
  • When a main road is closed but there are no diversion signs advising an alternate route. And that main road is pretty much the only road to a hospital (apart from navigating through a bunch of one-way roads, a housing estate and probably some private land) which you are trying to get to for an appointment. And the road is closed for a triathlon of all things.
  • When another young life is wasted, a teenager stabbed to death no more than 500yds from my house this evening, fucking hate the amount of kids killing eachother , something has to stop
  • Ga la la la
    Ga la la la
    Hey hey bingo

cheap, nasty advert.

• joggers who run past pubs when you're in the front beer garden enjoying a few.
  • Macronate said:

joggers who run past pubs when you're in the front beer garden enjoying a few.

Just chuck your empties at them
  • People who dont look where they're walking at charity fun days.

Was at Biggin Hill yesterday and as I was driving out of the field where you get parked, this woman with a buggy walks out in front of me, had to turn sharp to avoid her and scratched / dented the side of my door where I connected with a gate post!!
  • The 'You're so Money Super Market' advert with the bloke in high heels and shorts,
    Makes me want to fling something at the telly every time it comes on!
    And cackling 'National Treasure' Babs Windsor and her blue balls as well!

A cup of piss?
  • The new line up on Dragons' Den.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who dont look where they're walking at charity fun days.

Was at Biggin Hill yesterday and as I was driving out of the field where you get parked, this woman with a buggy walks out in front of me, had to turn sharp to avoid her and scratched / dented the side of my door where I connected with a gate post!!

This.
    Was playing darts last night and this yoof bird with her head in her iPhone walked right in front of me oblivious that she was about to get a dart in her noggin.
  • edited July 2015

People who dont look where they're walking at charity fun days.

Run over her buggy, she'll never make that mistake again. I bet her face was in her phone.
  • Greenie said:

This.
    Was playing darts last night and this yoof bird with her head in her iPhone walked right in front of me oblivious that she was about to get a dart in her noggin.
    Throw the dart and pin the phone to her head. That'll learn her.
  • People on their phones every waking minute of every phucking day.

Put your phones down people. See the world and all it's beauty.

Go for a run or a bike ride, take in the sights, the smells, the experiences of being alive.

Don't be a mobile zombie...

• Greenie said:

This.
    Probably better than a prick in her noggin.
  • Scottish people living and working in England going on about Scottish independence and their anti English attitudes

Especially the MPs
  • Dazzler21 said:

People on their phones every waking minute of every phucking day.

Put your phones down people. See the world and all it's beauty.

Go for a run or a bike ride, take in the sights, the smells, the experiences of being alive.

Don't be a mobile zombie...

Saw a girl jogging this morning who couldn't even put down her phone while doing that...
  • When another young life is wasted, a teenager stabbed to death no more than 500yds from my house this evening, fucking hate the amount of kids killing eachother , something has to stop

I can't be sure but was this the one reported in the Evening Standard tonight. Not a debate for here and rightly or wrongly depending on your point of view, it just makes me wish we had the death penalty.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who leave the kitchen at work an absolute state.
  • Probably already on here, but anyone who at a cashpoint decides to try more than one card, when there's a queue
  • Raymond Van Barneveld bobbing and weaving to his Eye of the Tiger walk-on prior to his DARTS game.
  • Ben18 said:

Probably already on here, but anyone who at a cashpoint decides to try more than one card, when there's a queue

So, if there was 2 people in front of you with a card each checking their balance, topping up their mobiles, paying in savings and making a withdrawal. You would be ok with that?
  • Turns out a 28 yr old man was stabbed to death in a residential street at 7pm on a Sunday evening , it's a tragic loss of life 2 days earlier a man was attacked with a machete not five mins from there, I can't help but feel there is a connection between the two incidents but in both cases does life really mean so little , does it ever affect those that inflict such acts upon families
  • Night shifts. One down, six to go. Knackered already.

Lock 'em down, turn off the lights, have a kip and let them get on with it.
  • Lock em in with the nonces and let them save the tax payers money

@nth london addick

was this anywhere near you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33605913

Nice juicy steak would give you the energy to see it through AUN... :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!