Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Being in a pub in the city on a monday lunch time and they have MUFC TV on the tele, what the fuck is that all about?
  • Name and shame the pub
  • The poor quality of saveloys these days.
  • The Railway Tavern by Liverpool street.

• MrOneLung said:

Name and shame the pub

The Bishop Blaze, Dave up there on business but he's forgot
  • Riviera said:

The poor quality of saveloys these days.

Id go as far as the poor quality of the chippy's these days, they all seem to be selling too much.

fish and chips, kebabs, fried chicken etc
  • Pickle Dunions
  • Pickled farkin Eggs
  • Muchie peas if you're norvern
  • Veggie farkin burgers
  • Sponsored links:

• The Railway Tavern by Liverpool street.

You're in the right catchment area.
  • Anyone remember Turkey Sticks? Cor i use to love em but only when I was pissed

• edited July 2015
    Things a fish and chippy should sell are limited to:

Cod
    Chips
    Haddock
    Plaice
    Fish Cakes
    Scampi (at the decent ones)
    Sausage
    Jumbo Sausage
    Battered Sausage
    Jumbo Battered Sausage
    Saveloy
    Pickled Eggs
    Pickled Onions
    Buttered Bread rolls
    Mushy peas
    Canned beverages

The veggie option is Chips and Pickled onions in a bread roll with no butter.

There should be no pies, no rotisserie chickens, no burgers, no kebabs,

If you have more than that on your menu, your fish and chip shops aren't going to be what they should be.
  • ....and Turkey Sticks, but only to pissed people
  • Battered Mars if you're north of the border
  • brogib said:

Battered Mars if you're north of the border

Euphemism?

• Not so much annoy me, but coming across the Red Division twitter page (never knew they had one) and cringing at some of the content. Don't need that on a Monday afternoon.
  • brogib said:

Anyone remember Turkey Sticks? Cor i use to love em but only when I was pissed

that's just four sweet and sour chicken balls on a stick!
  • brogib said:

this has reminded me off Turkey Twizzlers. used to love them in school. just goggled them and it turns out that prat Jamie Oliver was involved in banning them. bastard.
    double the amount of fat over health guidelines, had over forty ingredients and were the only food I know to give you a headache after eating, but fuck me they were nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting flagged by @Bedsaddick continuesly. Can an admin please have a word as I'm get paranoid
  • brogib said:

this has reminded me off Turkey Twizzlers. used to love them in school. just goggled them and it turns out that prat Jamie Oliver was involved in banning them. bastard.
    double the amount of fat over health guidelines, had over forty ingredients and were the only food I know to give you a headache after eating, but fuck me they were nice.
    Try a tinned Fray Bentos pie. Any flavour!
  • edited July 2015
    brogib said:

Getting flagged by @Bedsaddick continuesly. Can an admin please have a word as I'm get paranoid

Just because you're paranoid @brogib doesn't mean he's not out to get you :wink:

Whilst on the subject of flagging it actually annoys me a bit, the use of the flag button. Maybe I have different sensibilities to some on here but I really don't think I've ever seen anything that I've ever come close to finding offensive enough to want to flag anyone for. The way I see it, it's just used by adults who should know better to wage petty, snidey little vendettas. But hey, that's just my opinion. Carry on with your playground tittle-tattle.
  • Just for the record, I was joking..... ; )
  • brogib said:

Getting flagged by @Bedsaddick continuesly. Can an admin please have a word as I'm get paranoid

Just because you're paranoid @brogib doesn't mean he's not out to get you :wink:

Whilst on the subject of flagging it actually annoys me a bit, the use of the flag button. Maybe I have different sensibilities to some on here but I really don't think I've ever seen anything that I've ever come close to finding offensive enough to want to flag anyone for. The way I see it, it's just used by adults who should know better to wage petty, snidey little vendettas. But hey, that's just my opinion. Carry on with your playground tittle-tattle.
    You flagged me for a comment on ham sandwiches ;)
  • What really annoys me is that people think that the old boy doing bugle and brasses in the house of Lords has done something wrong, fair play to him and he ain't Tory toff so labour are improving in my eyes
  • What really annoys me is that people think that the old boy doing bugle and brasses in the house of Lords has done something wrong, fair play to him and he ain't Tory toff so labour are improving in my eyes

It was the smoking that did it for me.
  • brogib said:

You flagged me for a comment on ham sandwiches ;)

That's my moral high ground well and truly lost :disappointed:

When I read the front page I immediately thought 'finally a politician I can relate too'
  • The Mrs getting an all expenses paid (including spending money) trip to a posh gaff in South Carolina and me haviing to pay up or shut up! Ffs
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!