Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Nice one Gary and agree as this atrocity was done in the name of religion albeit a twisted version, lets just remember the unfortunate victims and their families today.

• RedPanda said:

People who hog the fast line on a dual carriageway.

There is no fast lane.

• People who call out other people who use the term 'fast lane' even though it is a common synonym for the overtaking lane.

;-)
  • RedPanda said:

There is no fast lane.
    People who sit in the overtaking lane when there's nothing to overtake then? Is that better?

• People who drive 70 on the motorway. Get out of the way, peasant.
  • RedPanda said:

There is no fast lane.

People who miss the point.
  • The need for people to use 2 or more question marks in one sentence
  • shirty5 said:

The need for people to use 2 or more question marks in one sentence

What? The? Fcuk?
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

The need for people to use 2 or more question marks in one sentence

¿Especially if they are Spanish?
  • edited July 2015
    Sharapova screaming every time she hits a ball.

Why? , i'm sure if she stopped her game wouldn't diminish.

Save it for the bedroom love.

;-)
  • edited July 2015

Sharapova screaming every time she hits a ball.

;-)

It might not put off the opponents, which is obviously the cheating little minx's intention...
  • Sharapova screaming every time she hits a ball.

;-)

Wonder if she's ever been on the tube and if ever someone has randomly gone up to her and screamed in her face... See how she bloody likes it.

Either that or she's like that bird from the Daily Mail a few years ago who cant help but orgasm every couple of seconds
  • This might not be popular but that on the anniversary of 7/7, a 'memorial' is being televised from within a church with a bloke rambling on about God. Surely it's not a day for imaginary man in the sky talk.

Anyway, thoughts to the families of those that lost their lives.

Exactly my thoughts on it.
  • buckshee said:

This might not be popular but that on the anniversary of 7/7, a 'memorial' is being televised from within a church with a bloke rambling on about God. Surely it's not a day for imaginary man in the sky talk.

Anyway, thoughts to the families of those that lost their lives.

Exactly my thoughts on it.
    I agree also but probably not the day to debate it.
  • The scumbags at a call centre i used to work at during the summer of 2012 have been outed in the Daily Mail today. The company was called 'GoGen' and my horrible boss Callum has righly got his stupid face printed on page 4.

I was asked to try and extract money from an elderly gentleman in a care home and I was also shouted at in the corridor for having one bad shift!

Anyway nothing about the above story annoyed me, but the search function on this website doesn't work anymore so I couldnt find the general please thread!

• Bad first name spellings. Saw "Mercadiez" today pronounced "Mercedes". Actually, if was quite funny.
  • RedPanda said:

RedPanda said:

There is no fast lane.
    People who sit in the overtaking lane when there's nothing to overtake then? Is that better?

It's better, thanks. But does it really matter if there is nothing to overtake? How fast do you need to drive?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015

RedPanda said:

RedPanda said:

There is no fast lane.

It's better, thanks. But does it really matter if there is nothing to overtake? How fast do you need to drive?
    It's actually an offence if you fail to return to the left-hand lane once you are no longer overtaking, so yes it does matter.

A common problem I find is people going around 5mph below the speed limit for no real reason holding up everyone behind them.
  • I thought we drive on the left,

When on a motorway it's simple use the first lane, the left one, use the middle one to over take and use the outside lane to overtake cars or vehicles that are not going as fast in the middle lane then when safe and with the correct distance return to the middle and then the left hand or lane one and repeat until you journey on the motorway is complete
  • Fiiish said:

RedPanda said:

RedPanda said:

There is no fast lane.

It's actually an offence if you fail to return to the left-hand lane once you are no longer overtaking, so yes it does matter.

A common problem I find is people going around 5mph below the speed limit for no real reason holding up everyone behind them.
    So, do ŷou need to travel 5mph faster or do you need to break the speed limit?
    Tailgating is just as bad.
  • edited July 2015
    the police i believe travel between 5 and 10 mph below the speed limit on motorways to enable the free flow of traffic and not have everyone staying behind them ,

you need to travel for a mile to be recorded speeding you should be able to over take anyone in a mile,

people that sit in the outside or middle lane and refuse to move or speed up are a huge problem , them and artics that tail gate and who attempt double and sometimes triple over takes in one go, and who do not care about the road ahead on that manouver , i use the motor way network daily, the m1, m6, m40 are the roads i spend hour upon hour on at all times of night and day, these are supposedly professional drivers and the majority of them are very respectful and courteous , but there is a growing number or complete tossers driving those vehicles who shouldnt be and i dont mean the foreign drivers , these are uk drivers, and a serious word of warniing to anyone who travels in the roadworks on the m1 between 14 and 19 the average cameras there are set at above the 50mph limit and the artic drivers who set their cruise control to max 57 mph know this and will bully , push and drive within a foot of your rear end if you stick to 50mph
  • ...you need to travel for a mile to be recorded speeding you should be able to over take anyone in a mile...

What about Gatsos?
  • you have a 3 mph tolerance on speed cameras even on the in car ones as long as you don't exceed that you are fie , i meant for the in car recordings t be used in court you need to speed for a mile before it can be submitted as a speeding offence, and a mile aint long a long way or take a long time to pass when speeding
  • you have a 3 mph tolerance on speed cameras even on the in car ones as long as you don't exceed that you are fie , i meant for the in car recordings t be used in court you need to speed for a mile before it can be submitted as a speeding offence, and a mile aint long a long way or take a long time to pass when speeding

Are you sure about the 3mph? I always thought it was 10%. And maybe a little more on a motorway depending on road conditions.
    The police could clear the national debt if everyone doing 73 or above got a fine.
  • i got a fine for doing and points 54 in a 50 , i got a fine for doing 74 in a 70 , both on cameras i always believed it was 10% , hence why i never slowed down totally but i have never been fined or got points on anything above the speed limit that was below 4 mph above the limit on that road
  • I think you're right that most police forces give a limited amount of discretion, but I don't think you can bank on it.

http://www.confused.com/car-insurance/blogs/blog-dont-fall-for-these-motoring-myths
  • Stig said:

I think you're right that most police forces give a limited amount of discretion, but I don't think you can bank on it.

http://www.confused.com/car-insurance/blogs/blog-dont-fall-for-these-motoring-myths

Did you read the comments below that article?
    ACPO guidance doesn't back up the author's opinion.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!