Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Could be deaf and partially sighted - give 'em a break? Better safe than sorry.
  • Morris dancers walking home past my window after a show.
    One by one. In drips and drabs.
    All with their feckin bells still on.

Move away as a group or better still, take you bells off before you leave the arena!

Even worse when they all get on the bus!!!! 30 minute journey with then jingling every 2 seconds, it really fucked me off.
    No different really when the bell gets pressed on the bus not once but by everyone who wants to get off at the next stop...

FFS... the bus driver gets it... People want to get off at the next stop, he's not just going to automatically pull away cos the only person to press the bell has got off!!
    That really fucks me off, but I stew quietly in my seat about it. I'd love to punch every fucker that does that after the first person has rung the bell. MASSIVE pet hate.
    Blimey I hope you don't get on a bus full of Morris dancers - could be carnage!
  • Morris dancers walking home past my window after a show.
    One by one. In drips and drabs.
    All with their feckin bells still on.

Move away as a group or better still, take you bells off before you leave the arena!

Even worse when they all get on the bus!!!! 30 minute journey with then jingling every 2 seconds, it really fucked me off.
    No different really when the bell gets pressed on the bus not once but by everyone who wants to get off at the next stop...

FFS... the bus driver gets it... People want to get off at the next stop, he's not just going to automatically pull away cos the only person to press the bell has got off!!
    That really fucks me off, but I stew quietly in my seat about it. I'd love to punch every fucker that does that after the first person has rung the bell. MASSIVE pet hate.
    Blimey I hope you don't get on a bus full of Morris dancers - could be carnage!
    Surely that should be Busnage?
  • In terms of those not knowing if a bus is terminating usually the woman's voice that reads out the stops will say... "the next stop is: North Greenwich, this bus terminates here" before it gets there
  • People who when waiting for a lift press the up & down buttons. They then looked shocked when they get in the lift to find it is going up when they wanted to go down.
  • In terms of those not knowing if a bus is terminating usually the woman's voice that reads out the stops will say... "the next stop is: North Greenwich, this bus terminates here" before it gets there

Never heard that on the 22 to Doncaster.
  • People who insist on resurrecting old threads to post something current - I'm talking about you, Mr President! These are bits of my life I will never get back.It must be quicker to start a new one than to search back through time to find the old one, so why the f*** do they do it?
  • Buffering when watching educational reproduction videos with vertically challenged actresses and their grandparents I mean wtf why buffer on wifi

Is there a North Greenwich in Donnie?

Is there a North Greenwich in Donnie?
    Can't be certain - you can never be too careful though! There is an Armthorpe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Buffering when watching educational reproduction videos with vertically challenged actresses and their grandparents I mean wtf why buffer on wifi

Grandparents? That's just nasty :anguished:
  • If it stopped buffering I could see if they do nasty right now it's stuck on an old bird with no teeth and a 4 ft 15 stone small woman in a burka
  • If it stopped buffering I could see if they do nasty right now it's stuck on an old bird with no teeth and a 4 ft 15 stone small woman in a burka

If 'she' is in a burka can you really be certain she is a she?!?

If it stops buffering I might find out
  • Bus wankers
  • Half the donuts on my Facebook turning into Andrew Marr for the day
  • people who say "i am going to have some ME time " ....normally already pampered middle class women whove never done a days hard graft in their life ......SELFISH ....ERS!!!!!!
  • People who when waiting for a lift press the up & down buttons. They then looked shocked when they get in the lift to find it is going up when they wanted to go down.

90% of Portuguese people do that. They don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of an elevator.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who call lifts "elevators".

I just didn't want to use the word "lift" for a third time...

Anyway, you could have shortened your post to "Americans" BK... :smiley:
  • You are right enough there, Algarve!
  • When I sit down for me first Saturday off in a long while, stick on Saturday Kitchen which is one of the only programs I like and tey got Kate pissing Humble as the guest FFS
  • brogib said:

When I sit down for me first Saturday off in a long while, stick on Saturday Kitchen which is one of the only programs I like and tey got Kate pissing Humble as the guest FFS

What an annoying c#nt she is!

On a side note, my mum, Robyn, and both my sisters are off To the SK studio for the dayfor the ssaturday kitchen experience that i got them all for their Christmas
  • She goes on more than I tought
  • Temporary blindness when walking indoors on a sunny day.
    Modern electrical plugs that can't be unscrewed.
    Ridiculously old threads being resurrected when new ones would make more sense.
  • When someone in traffic wrongly thinks you've cut him up (when the moron was in the wrong lane for where he was trying to go) and starts driving aggressively behind you and giving you evils for actually being in the correct lane.

Badly designed town/city roads for not making their lane markings clear enough, hence causing the above to happen.
  • Knob heads that cut me up
  • Cut up knob heads like @AddickUpNorth's charge hand's.
  • It did look angry Stig. Allegedly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!