Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Fiiish said:

When someone in traffic wrongly thinks you've cut him up (when the moron was in the wrong lane for where he was trying to go) and starts driving aggressively behind you and giving you evils for actually being in the correct lane.

Badly designed town/city roads for not making their lane markings clear enough, hence causing the above to happen.

Probably a labour council mate.
  • Stig said:

Temporary blindness when walking indoors on a sunny day.

Or the other way around - coming out of the cinema during the day, for example.
  • adsads
    edited May 2015

Or the other way around - coming out of Spearmint Rhino during the day, for example.

• When you go into work on your day off for a meeting and people fail to turn up meaning the meeting is cancelled and you've wasted three and a half hours of your precious free time. Why can't everybody be as conscientious as me?!?
  • When some dirt bag is double sniffing every 20 seconds on the train and when I turn to say something the woman next to me tuts and tells me he is only human.

A bad mannered human who needs to buy a tissue.

• Curb_It said:

When some dirt bag is double sniffing every 20 seconds on the train and when I turn to say something the woman next to me tuts and tells me he is only human.

Sorry I had ran out of tissues and thats what you get when you try messing with my mum!!
  • Snoz on the train before work, needs rehab not tissue, phone the kyle
  • Curb_It said:

When some dirt bag is double sniffing every 20 seconds on the train and when I turn to say something the woman next to me tuts and tells me he is only human.

Even better when they sneeze or phlegmy cough without covering their mouth/nose first. Grrrrrrrr!
  • People that put 'grrrr' after a sentence. I can tell you're annoyed from what you just wrote, I don't need sound effect. If you made that noise in real life id probably think who's the angry lion?!

Even worse are people that say 'rant over' like it makes their complaint seem a lot sterner. Yep, I can tell you've finished cos the words have stopped. There's no need to tell me.
  • @purdis I'm not mugging you off btw, you just reminded me it bothers me.
  • Sponsored links:

• People that put 'grrrr' after a sentence. I can tell you're annoyed from what you just wrote, I don't need sound effect. If you made that noise in real life id probably think who's the angry lion?!

Even worse are people that say 'rant over' like it makes their complaint seem a lot sterner. Yep, I can tell you've finished cos the words have stopped. There's no need to tell me.

Rant over then, eh, VG?

Oddly enough, I do physically Grrrrrr! on a regular basis, especially after reaching Grumpy Old Man age.

Inconsiderate folk - whatever they are up to of an irritatingly selfish, thoughtless nature - need a word.

Such terms are used to enhance the emotion which may be difficult to express fully in words. I am a 'Grrrr' and 'rant over' person but surely that's not as bad as someone sneezing in your face and leaving a stringy hanging from your eyelid?
  • Or worse just as you open your gob to speak and boom there it is hitting your tonsils fresh from the deepest part of their lung

• People who talk with their mouth full.

got an ear full of dry roasted at lunch as some mook tried to jump in at the bar!
  • wardrobe door dampers (the top part)

a fly could land on it and it will fall off and do you think you can force it back in place?
  • the McDonalds whistle.

people who can't clap in time to music.

the Direct Line home insurance ads (Winston Wolf) trying to make insurance appear all Pulp Fictiony or Goodfellasy.
  • People who stand directly in front of the carriage windows on the tube. It supplies desperately needed semi fresh air to the carriage not just your fat back you inconsiderate fuck.
  • The nobbers that appear to infest eBay these days, who do not understand the difference between a new item and a used item. Why are they allowed to draw breath.........?
  • Macronate said:

the McDonalds whistle

THIS! I'm sure I posted it on this thread before.

Also KFC telling you something so sh*te is: "soooo good!"

• Having a wife that commands you to do a job round the house but when you look for the tools to do said job they're not in their usual place. Nor are they in the place you could possibly store them as an alternative. So cue telling off for not carrying out her request even though it's patently not my fault.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicted said:

People who stand directly in front of the carriage windows on the tube. It supplies desperately needed semi fresh air to the carriage not just your fat back you inconsiderate fuck.

But doesnt the air flow around that person?
    It doesnt disappear.
  • Loosing on 8 Ball Pool :/
  • When people print things in the office and then realise they didnt need to print so leave the Document there... FFS just go and pick it up and put it in the shreader, means that when I have to go get my printout I dont have to hunt through a load of paper to bloody find what I printed
  • MrOneLung said:

Addicted said:

People who stand directly in front of the carriage windows on the tube. It supplies desperately needed semi fresh air to the carriage not just your fat back you inconsiderate fuck.

It doesnt disappear.
    MrOneLung said:

Addicted said:

It doesnt disappear.

Depends how fat if they are big daddy fat it wouldn't
  • What's a shreader?
  • edited May 2015
    Fumbluff said:

What's a shreader?

The villain in the turtles
  • Cnuts going the wrong way round the salad cart in harvester and leaving croutons in the thousand island

They must be stopped.
  • Fumbluff said:

What's a shreader?

Lidi's own brand of breakfast cereal
  • MrOneLung said:

Addicted said:

It doesnt disappear.
    1. The air flow is reduced (as the window hole is partially covered)
    2. The remaining air flow is warm by the time it gets passed them - they take more than their fair share of the cold
    3. If they have any scent (for example B.O.) it is generously spread among their fellow passengers

Your defense of 'them' makes you sound like a window blocker MrOL...

As a tip for any 'blockers' that MIGHT be reading this, stand side on and to one side to allow at least some free unadulterated air to flow over the remaining cattle that have to share the ride
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!