Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Anyone who orders a 'medio coffee' gets an instant punch in the face from me

I hope you don't work in a coffee shop.
  • Anyone who orders a 'medio coffee' gets an instant punch in the face from me

I hope you don't work in a coffee shop.
    I really hope that you do!
  • People, especially students, that think everything is 'ironic'.

Shut up.

Are you just annoyed because you don't understand irony? Alanis Morisette didn't either, the song "ironic" is the most annoying song ever as it is literally incorrect!
    It's ironic that nothing in the song "Ironic" is the least bit ironic.
  • People, especially students, that think everything is 'ironic'.

Shut up.

Are you just annoyed because you don't understand irony? Alanis Morisette didn't either, the song "ironic" is the most annoying song ever as it is literally incorrect!
    It's ironic that nothing in the song "Ironic" is the least bit ironic.
    Exactly!
  • Hipster travellers with large backpacks ,kids on planes ,pockets that are cut at an angle that when you sit down your change goes everywhere,
  • Stig said:

Watching the snooker on the BBC, and they cut away mid frame to end the show (just a couple of frames from a result). Then they say my match will be on the red button service after the interval. Just as I'm settling into it again they switch the view to two matches on one screen with a background of coloured balls bouncing all over the place. I don't know what them feckers think they are playing at, but they are going to give me psychedelic snooker nightmares.

No wonder snooker is a minority sport in this country, with this disgraceful lack of respect from our national broadcaster.

I've been watching it on Eurosport. live coverage of both tables. Much better than the BBC.
  • Mirrors in front of toilets! Why are they there? Who wants to watch themselves having a poo?
  • Mirrors in front of toilets! Why are they there? Who wants to watch themselves having a poo?

Not me!

I've got it on video anyway.

To make sure that theres no powder residue Rd the old bugle

Should be in every lav

• MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

Put me in Whetherspoons Brockley Cross and I am right at home however. I can order a beer and burger with aplomb

If you're over that way again, you might want to wander round the corner and have a coffee in Browns of Brockley - they do a lovely soya cappu for a mere 3 quid and the courgette, fennel and burrata salad is absolutely lovely! Reckon you'd really like it! :wink:
    Fennel is the food of the devil. whoever thought of actually eating the stuff in the first place?

The other thing you can be sure of is that in these coffee places someone in front of you in the queue will use the ignorant expression "can I get?" when they mean "please may I have?"! Ugh! Makes me want to give them a slap every time.
    Totally this ...just been away with my wife for a couple of nights at a hotel. 90% of the dinner orders we heard started with 'can I get'. Maybe irrational but it really pisses me off.
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:

MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

Put me in Whetherspoons Brockley Cross and I am right at home however. I can order a beer and burger with aplomb

If you're over that way again, you might want to wander round the corner and have a coffee in Browns of Brockley - they do a lovely soya cappu for a mere 3 quid and the courgette, fennel and burrata salad is absolutely lovely! Reckon you'd really like it! :wink:
    Fennel is the food of the devil. whoever thought of actually eating the stuff in the first place?

The other thing you can be sure of is that in these coffee places someone in front of you in the queue will use the ignorant expression "can I get?" when they mean "please may I have?"! Ugh! Makes me want to give them a slap every time.
    Totally this ...just been away with my wife for a couple of nights at a hotel. 90% of the dinner orders we heard started with 'can I get'. Maybe irrational but it really pisses me off.
    If you were the waiter you could say 'Of course' then when they complain about having no food you just say 'Well I thought you were getting it yourself'.
  • iaitch said:

stonemuse said:

MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

If you were the waiter you could say 'Of course' then when they complain about having no food you just say 'Well I thought you were getting it yourself'.
    Excellent :smiley:
  • Scum who mug your kids.....
  • People who think they should be consulted before the English language evolves. This isn't French.

Some people pay good money for that
  • Riviera said:

Scum who mug your kids.....

What happened ?
  • Riviera said:

Scum who mug your kids.....

What happened ?
    Reckon his kids got mugged by scum
  • Matt Dawson
  • Sponsored links:

• Ineffective pepper grinders
  • Early starts to league matches.
  • edited May 2015
    Hankies

People who empty the contents of their nose several times a day in a little piece of cloth and carry it around in their pocket.
    Disgusting.

It's 2015 - Use disposable tissues for snots sake.
  • Use disposable tissues then lob it in an open bin for everyone to share your germs.
  • iaitch said:

Use disposable tissues then lob it in an open bin for everyone to share your germs.</blockquot

Only if you're In the habit of picking old tissues out of a bin!

• iaitch said:

Use disposable tissues then lob it in an open bin for everyone to share your germs.

Well he's not doing much today is he!
  • iaitch said:

Use disposable tissues then lob it in an open bin for everyone to share your germs.

I'm not in the habit of doing that but if it's an open bin then everyone can share your snot.
  • Greenie said:

iaitch said:

Well he's not doing much today is he!
    Well I'm not at the Valley but out to lunch for a few beers with friends.

• Hankies

People who empty the contents of their nose several times a day in a little piece of cloth and carry it around in their pocket.
    Disgusting.

It's 2015 - Use disposable tissues for snots sake.

I've often wondered about the hankie. I mean I have a lot of crap up my hooter. I'm constantly having to have a good blow. The average hankie would get me 2 blows at the most. How can you go all day with just one. For what it's worth I don't think you see them much anymore. But that begs the question were levels of snot less back in the day that the average man had just 2 blows, or was the average man happy to have a hankie full of crap on them?
  • Maybe you should take a bed sheet with you?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!