Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Addicted said:

MrOneLung said:

Addicted said:

People who stand directly in front of the carriage windows on the tube. It supplies desperately needed semi fresh air to the carriage not just your fat back you inconsiderate fuck.

But doesnt the air flow around that person?
    It doesnt disappear.
    1. The air flow is reduced (as the window hole is partially covered)
    2. The remaining air flow is warm by the time it gets passed them - they take more than their fair share of the cold
    3. If they have any scent (for example B.O.) it is generously spread among their fellow passengers

Your defense of 'them' makes you sound like a window blocker MrOL...

As a tip for any 'blockers' that MIGHT be reading this, stand side on and to one side to allow at least some free unadulterated air to flow over the remaining cattle that have to share the ride
    Except on cold days. In which case would they please mind standing closer or closing the window?
  • Sometimes you just gotta stand where you can.
  • MrOneLung said:

People who can't just put a simple out of office notice on their email:

I'm afraid I'm not reading your no doubt incredibly important email!
    Please re-direct your enquiry to the amazing carolyn@xxxx - or simply call the office 020 7370 xxx
    Yep, it's another two wheeled adventure... but this time in bonnie, bonnie Scotland - with my phone on the usual anti-social but totally delightful flight mode.
    I will be back in the land of connection from Tuesday 19th.
    Until then!
    Skye

She sounds fit
  • Why is it whenever I go to get a wet wipe from the packet I always end up with more than one?
  • I feel your pain

MrOneLung said:

Toilet roll dispensers in offices or pub toilets where the flat pack design of the paper gets out of synch so you have to try and pull a big wad of paper through the small gap.

Also happens to boxes of tissues, packs of wet wipes etc.

• people in recruitment either talking to clients about their candidates on the train or talking to candidates on the train ...either way its disgraceful
  • MrOneLung said:

People who can't just put a simple out of office notice on their email:

I'm afraid I'm not reading your no doubt incredibly important email!
    Please re-direct your enquiry to the amazing carolyn@xxxx - or simply call the office 020 7370 xxx
    Yep, it's another two wheeled adventure... but this time in bonnie, bonnie Scotland - with my phone on the usual anti-social but totally delightful flight mode.
    I will be back in the land of connection from Tuesday 19th.
    Until then!
    Skye

She sounds fit
    Fit for nothing...

• Just use your hand
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting on a packed bus and some mook has their bag on the only available seat. Surely you can see how busy the bus is, so you'd move the bag? Apparently not.
  • Getting on a packed 261 and someone totally reeks of weed. Happened at Grove Park this morning on my way through.

I cannot stand that smell.
  • Getting on a packed 261 and someone totally reeks of weed. Happened at Grove Park this morning on my way through.

I had a shop up there, next to the train station
  • You should Have mentioned it before mate ;)
  • edited May 2015

Getting on a packed 261 and someone totally reeks of weed. Happened at Grove Park this morning on my way through.

As in the smell of actual green opposed to solid? They both stink but at least solid is an ok smell. Green is just dirty and rotten smelling...

Both however are disgraceful wastes of money. You should buy incense sticks (as opposed to incest sticks) if you need to wind down... and have a nice long bath.
  • I'm no expert - but didn't smell like the solid stuff.

Makes me feel sick. I had to drop my hat to make the top deck smell better
  • When you drive through France Switzerland and some of Italy and then you wake up to this
  • Any new building development that has the word Quarter in it.
    They seem to be the in title at the moment.
    Also "apartment" when really the developer/estate agent should be saying pokey little flat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Think Quarter is the new 'in' word just like Village used to be attached to new developments.
  • Just bought an Apartment in the Quarter Village development.
  • edited May 2015

Any new building development that has the word Quarter in it.
    They seem to be the in title at the moment.
    Also "apartment" when really the developer/estate agent should be saying pokey little flat.

An apartment or flat is not always pokey...

Our apartment/flat has more space than most 2 bedroom houses in the same area that cost £150k more than we paid.
  • The disgrace of an organisation that is the FA f*****g up yet another England ticket sale, meaning I've wasted my whole lunch hour and not been able to purchase a f*****g thing. Shambolic!!!
  • When its chucking it down in Stratford and some lil bugger of a show off posts things like

Life is shit

• Did I mention it's 28 degrees, and I am being paid to be here
  • That should do it
  • You there for the footy? Couple of goalposts in the second photo.
  • Confrence for one of our customers, needed stuff that was in UK, they are from Atlanta and pick great locations for their exec

No football today to hot
  • Looks very idyllic better than the view from my window.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!