Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Getting a hangover halfway through the day. Wake up fine, then the slow decline.
    Half cider and black, half blue WKD. A pint of pain.
  • Only 2 flags I am disappointed lol

And after aN hr I have finished for the day now where's the pool and bar
  • Did I mention it's 28 degrees, and I am being paid to be here

What you doing in my garden!
  • Bet I drove past it last night, France was traffic free all the way lucky man you, Switzerland don't have night fuel stations, and Italian roads are shocking
  • Did I mention it's 28 degrees, and I am being paid to be here

boooooo
  • I travel a lot for my job and it's the small stuff that just makes it fucking irritating. Now you have to fill in an API form for the airlines. With my of all people Easyjet you only have to do it once and then it's in the system so next booking all you have to do is confirm the details are correct. Not British Airways you have to enter the same information every booking I mean in this age of technology can't they store the information and ask you to just confirm!!!

It's just another time consuming piece of bureaucratic bullshit that plagues all our lives
  • Dazzler21 said:

Any new building development that has the word Quarter in it.
    They seem to be the in title at the moment.
    Also "apartment" when really the developer/estate agent should be saying pokey little flat.

An apartment or flat is not always pokey...

Our apartment/flat has more space than most 2 bedroom houses in the same area that cost £150k more than we paid.
    Indeed, you are correct about the pokey bit but it is a fact that new builds are generally the smallest in Europe.
  • Girls that slash the knees of their jeans to be trendy. How the hell did that come back into fashion. Cheap skates.
  • kafka said:

Girls that slash the knees of their jeans to be trendy. How the hell did that come back into fashion. Cheap skates.

They don't - they buy ready slashed jeans and pay an extra tenner for the privilege.
  • Sponsored links:

• Those little felt pads on the ends of chair legs. Why do they never stay in place?
  • edited May 2015
    commuters that don't offfer their seat to pregnant woman when there are no others seats are free.
  • Fat woman who pretend to be pregnant just to get a seat
  • edited May 2015
    Able bodied women who complain that men don't give their seats up for them.
  • Fiiish said:

you wanted equality you cheap slut, live with it!
  • When chivalry is officially dead
  • Only 2 flags I am disappointed lol

And after aN hr I have finished for the day now where's the pool and bar

Get off the freakin internet, leave CL well alone and put your towel on one of those chairs.
    They wont stay free all day you know.
    Looks packed!
  • Fiiish said:

you wanted equality you cheap slut, live with it!
    Blimey - bit strong!
  • Sponsored links:

• Having to work Saturdays.

Running to get a train with a connection that will get you into work 15 mins earlier so you can leave 15 mins earlier

Forgetting to get off connection train meaning you'll get to work half late (and have to stay half hour longer)
  • When you're playing darts and hit 26 (20-1-5); some inaccuracy but logical darts,

Then your mate hits T13, 7, T11 and proclaims that they're better at darts than you.
  • edited May 2015
    MrOneLung said:

When you post in the annoy thread yet your words mysteriously show up on the confuse thread !!!!

;-)
  • When we kick the wrong way.
  • Farmers. Wandering for a few hours round idyllic countryside today, to see endless pieces of rusted, very abandoned farm equipment. Threshers, drillers, trailers even the odd 1960's tractor. So it's fine for these farmers to dump their useless metalwork all over the shop but once, just once, I abandon an old Fiesta by the bandstand in Greenwich Park, and all I get is letters, threats of legal action, summonses, the whole shebang. It's just not right.
    That annoys me!

so its you that abandons old grot mags in parks then?
  • People that spend their weekends dressed up in Lycra onesies holding up traffic on busy, narrow country lanes due to a stupid fad.

Or 'cycling' as they probably prefer to call it.
  • Mate we were driving through the Alps on Thursday, and there was 15 of them as the sun was setting the moon coming up trying to over take us on bends whilst we were behind a bus, one of the most ridiculous and terrifying driving experience of my life
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!