Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• JaShea99 said:

People who say "funny enough" instead of "funnily enough".

Boils my piss that too funny enough
  • effective.
    Power
    لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ
  • drivers who don't indicate which direction they're travelling.

you should mind your own business
  • Labels and spare buttons on shirts. The phrases "new and improved" and "made to a traditional recepie". One more " massive savings".

So you would rather have to ferret around a drapers shop to find a matching spare button, or throw away the shirt and buy a new one than have the "inconvenience" of a spare button?

How odd...

:smile:
    Should have elaborated.... I don't like it when the spare button or label dig into you, cannot abide labels near the neck part of the shirt, itchy and irritating IMO

Especially when they are going straight on.
  • Drivers that don't acknowledge you when you pull over for them.

You should try living in North London, no-one acknowledges you when you wait/pull over. Used to drive me mad when we lived over there but got used to it in the end.
  • Drivers that don't acknowledge you when you pull over for them.

You should try living in North London, no-one acknowledges you when you wait/pull over. Used to drive me mad when we lived over there but got used to it in the end.
    I work in North London and i know exactly what you mean.
  • I start a new job tomorrow and my front tooth, a crown started wobbling this afternoon. It's now not far off falling out and I'm playing football tonight. What's more annoying is I've got a dentist appointment for next Monday which I've already told them about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yet another bloody dog winning Britain's Got Talent!
  • People who watch trash like BGT and then complain about the novelty act that wins... :wink:

(Sorry Len)

Especially when they are going straight on.
    and in particular ,when they're going straight on!
  • LenGlover said:

Yet another bloody dog winning Britain's Got Talent!

perhaps it should be renamed, " britain hasn't got any talent "
  • How late Charlton announce their friendlies every season.
  • Newcastle letting Jonas Gutierrez know that he was being released via a phone call.
  • MrLargo said:

Used to live in Hither Green til about a year ago, when I moved to the other side of Lewisham. Was having a nosy the other day on the Hither Green Forum, a community message board primarily for curtain twitchers and busy bodies (I'm the former rather than the latter), when I came across a thread about what local people would like to see happen to a vacant shop. Check out the following quote!

http://www.hithergreenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=739&start=10

The area is crying out for an artisan bakery, or a bespoke cake maker. Or maybe a scented candle shop. Something that will benefit the whole community.

Anything but another fried chicken shop, or a poundland or a bookies. We really dont want those hives of villainy attracting the wrong sort of people to the area.

How is an artisan bakery, a bespoke cake maker or a scented candle shop of benefit to the whole community?! And how can an area ever be "crying out" for one of these things? How many times has anyone ever walked through a shopping street and thought "I really fear for the future of this area if they don't get a scented candle shop soon"?!

Got nothing against such businesses, I think it's more this stuck-up wally's idea of what constitutes "the whole community" and what would be of benefit to it that gets my goat.

You can do some serious damage with a loaf of 'artisan' rye bread
  • probably been mentioned but people who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, especially in restaurants.

• Sponsored links:

• Getting the elbow from a bird you were planning to break up with but she got in first. Then said woman says, "I just want you to be happy."
  • Been said before, but earnest acoustic cover songs. There appears to be a whole radio station devoted to it in Ibiza that my hotel insists on playing. The cover of "especially for you' sounds like the voices in my head urging me to suicide.
  • McBobbin said:

Been said before, but earnest acoustic cover songs. There appears to be a whole radio station devoted to it in Ibiza that my hotel insists on playing. The cover of "especially for you' sounds like the voices in my head urging me to suicide.

Being katie melua'd
  • Train strike being called off just after I have cancelled my weekend hotel reservation in Liverpool.

Wankers!

There was never any doubt that that was always going to happen.
    I know.....but I wasn't prepared to gamble a £450 hotel bill on it. I left it as late as I could.

Wankers
    Well you got mugged off. Many if not all hotels these days let you book with a 24hr cancellation policy.
  • People on scooters (not Mod type scooters) that steam along the pavement expecting everyone to get out of the way.
  • Adults on scooters

When I worked at Sony up Great Marlborough Street, one of their top bods, off the top floor use to rock up with 3/4 length combats on and riding a little scooter. Shit you not

One of these types

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!