Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• ozaddick said:

Getting the elbow from a bird you were planning to break up with but she got in first. Then said woman says, "I just want you to be happy."

Why would this annoy you? It's a gift, the worst back-pass ever, that you can simply slot into the empty net. I'm so confused now I may have to resurrect the General things that confuse you thread!
  • Road signs that send you round the houses for no apparent reason when there is a much shorter route available
  • Psuedo music critics who don't know the difference between 'I don't like them' and 'they're over rated'
  • Choosing the wrong seat on a train.

Sat next to what turned out to be a flirty, giggly boy and girl who obviously grew up together. Just heard the 1,000th "due remember when..." tale of them and what seems like 536 brothers, sisters and cousins.

Genuinely feel I could write a biography by 11am.

Sat next to what turned out to be a flirty, giggly boy and girl who obviously grew up together. Just heard the 1,000th "due remember when..." tale of them and what seems like 536 brothers, sisters and cousins.

Let one rip mate.

Did they say they were from Norwich by any chance... Having that many Brothers and Sisters?
  • ozaddick said:

Getting the elbow from a bird you were planning to break up with but she got in first. Then said woman says, "I just want you to be happy."

people who get dumped and pretend that the reason they're upset is because they wanted "get in there first"......
  • ozaddick said:

Getting the elbow from a bird you were planning to break up with but she got in first. Then said woman says, "I just want to be with Paulie."

Oh well, at least you can watch the Champions League Final
  • Riviera said:

Train strike being called off just after I have cancelled my weekend hotel reservation in Liverpool.

Wankers!

There was never any doubt that that was always going to happen.
    I know.....but I wasn't prepared to gamble a £450 hotel bill on it. I left it as late as I could.

Wankers
    Well you got mugged off. Many if not all hotels these days let you book with a 24hr cancellation policy.
    A beer selling travel agent....what a guy :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Students who learned in school that n(sq)-n=90 but go viral on the internet complaining the exam was unfair because it expected them to know why it worked.
  • edited June 2015

Students who learned in school that n(sq)-n=90 but go viral on the internet complaining the exam was unfair because it expected them to know why it worked.

I think it's safe to say we're all with you on that one mate.
  • People who block out all natural light from a workplace. Fair enough if the sun is blinding you but in a building that's North-facing...

Did they say they were from Norwich by any chance... Having that many Brothers and Sisters?
    No, they were from Sidcup (The Kent half, not wannabe Londoners half)
  • brogib said:

Choosing the wrong seat on a train.

out of interest, where is the border?
  • That so many people do not realise that Off The Wall is such a much better album than Thriller.
  • Riviera said:

That so many people do not realise that Off The Wall is such a much better album than Thriller.

You're right, but do you think Face Value was better than No Jacket Required?
  • Lol! I'm afraid I'm not qualified to give opinions on Phil Collins solo work. However personally my favourite Genises album is Duke. I also prefer Scary Monsters to Ziggy, Whatever You Want to Piledriver and Discovery to Out of The Blue. Of course these are personal tastes and I could go on but the Michael Jackson scenario is the one I actually feel passionate about. Off the Wall is a fantastic album, Thriller is very good and ground breaking in regards of PR and having the likes of Quincy Jones and Paul McCartney involved but for me Off the Wall contains better tracks overall and although the great Rod Temperton worked on both OTW wins.
  • brogib said:

Choosing the wrong seat on a train.

out of interest, where is the border?
    Southwood Road
  • Students who learned in school that n(sq)-n=90 but go viral on the internet complaining the exam was unfair because it expected them to know why it worked.

I think it's safe to say we're all with you on that one mate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N980VBpu3OE
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

That so many people do not realise that Off The Wall is such a much better album than Thriller.

Luckily I don't.
  • edited June 2015
    Cyclists. Now I don't just mean any kind of cyclist, all bloody cyclists. Just get off the road, its not safe.

Also, why do a lot of them have to dress up in the colours of a race team, you're not Bradley Bloody Wiggins. You look ridiculous.
  • Gok wan
  • People who come right up behind you in a queue when there are half a dozen in front and then get upset when you say would you mind taking a step or two back please as neither of us is going to be served for quite some time.
  • Charities that harass the weak minded,
    and who's bosses earn 200K a year.
    Multi millionaires celebrities who are Liggers and Blaggers
    and beg the gullible British public to give money.
    The amount that reaches the causes is such a small amount.
    Give your time not your money.
  • Sorry I am just too busy to do that, my donations will have to do, don't be annoyed feel the love
  • Embankment underground station. Why do I always get lost?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!