Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is your favourite ever player ?

123457»

Comments

• Jonatan Johansson
    Clive Mendonca
    Chris Powell
    Matt Holland
    Darren Bent

In that order.
  • Deadly Derek Hales for me. Always likely to grab a goal or two and a real character as well. How we need another one like him at the moment!
  • Deadly Derek Hales for me. Always likely to grab a goal or two and a real character as well. How we need another one like him at the moment!

Don't we just!
  • Dazzler21 said:

Jonatan Johansson
    Clive Mendonca
    Chris Powell
    Matt Holland
    Darren Bent

In that order.

Matt Holland, eh? Must admit, find that one surprising. Over Kinsella?

If I could pick any player to rejoin the team at his peak at any moment, it would be Kinsella. But Robinson is my all-time favourite.
  • Robbo and Powell
  • Super Clive Mendonca and Killer

Don't we just!
    Derek Hales would absolutely transform the current team.

(Even though he's 63).
  • Dean Kiely - hero
    Chris Powell - (that goal against Coventry I've never been so choked up in my life)
    Jonathon Johannson - he was so likeable
    johnny Jackson - can't be understated what he has done for the club in it's dark times especially in league 1.
  • edited November 2015

johnny Jackson - can't be understated what he has done for the club in it's dark times especially in league 1.

Has Jackson ever done anything of note for the club though? (1... 2... 3...)
  • Sponsored links:

• Eddie Firmani.He was the player that made me feel that this is the club worth supporting.On that note maybe he should not be.
    Joking...........just.
  • Derek Hales, Peter Reeves, Clive Mendonca, Arthur Horsfield, Richard Rufus, Johnnie Jackson, & Charlie Wright.
  • Steve Brown for me
  • Stuart Leary.
  • I have to say Hales for me. The bloke always got stuck in and knew when we needed it.
  • edited November 2015
    Johnnie Johnnie Robinson

Or

Super Clive - I don't think we realised how lucky we were to have him before it all fell over (for him and us)

Edit

Steve Brown for me

And Steve Brown.
  • Has to be Clive just for THAT day.
  • Derek Hales
  • Kin... Kin... Kinsella
  • Johnnie Summers for his 5 goals against Huddersfield. Still the best game I have ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Killer, closely followed by Paddy Powell and Kinsella
  • Mortimer is tops (obviously) for me by far. I always like players with a touch of class and a little bit of "laid back" attitude. Others I liked included Jensen and Di Canio. In recent years Yann Kermogant was right up there, only Morts solo goals meant my user name wasn't Kermogantwasgod!
  • Richard Rufus, part time football, part time fraudster! Must say is a massive shame because what a player!!!

Also Jorge Costa was a bit of alright