Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match views: Charlton v Peterborough

Comments

• We are actually a bit shit, aren't we?
  • At charlton loads of posh fans saying it was never a pen so they all agree
  • Thinking of keeping away from it all for the rest of this season and see how the land lies at the start of next season.

Shit on the pitch. Absolute clustrfuck off it.

Why do I bother?
  • Bugger !
  • Shitty ref helped mask a toothless performance
  • Thinking of keeping away from it all for the rest of this season and see how the land lies at the start of next season.

Shit on the pitch. Absolute clustrfuck off it.

Why do I bother?

Seems a good idea mate. at the moment I go more for the social side than the football....
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope this will make us stronger for the rest of the season, I would have been real pissed had this has been going down to the wire at the end of the season.
  • edited August 2018
    Peterborough are definitely our bogey side.

We are way too slow with possession in dangerous areas.

Another game and another late goal. i didn’t think it was a penalty at all.

Peterborough look like side who are desperate for promotion and will do anything to achieve that we do not that hunger.

Steve Evans is a heart attack waiting to happen, and I take credit knowing that we won’t be putting any food on for him after the match.

• sam3110 said:

Shitty ref helped mask a toothless performance

A pretty toothless performance also from Peterboro.

They would never have scored without the referee's assistance.
  • Scoham said:
    Covered end was calling him a fat Bastard as he was walking off(probably because he is a fat bastard)
  • We are actually a bit shit, aren't we?

No Players take no responsibility for this.
    Ref cost us end off
  • Listened on Valleypass, sounded like we played some good football but with no end product! And only Ajose to being on in that sort of game , ref robbed us of a point! Cheeting bunch of twats in Posh shirts and that horrible little man Evans on the touch line!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Nearly nicked a draw with a better 2nd half performance.
    We are a mid table league 1 side with some honest but limited players.
    Posh had one of the Dembele brothers,
    I think there are 8 of them, this little one was fast. There were good performances but no real class. We so need some good news off the pitch before we implode.
  • The Met Police will be very happy tonight: that's one street robbery that doesn't have to feature in their crime stats.

Even first half, had the better of the second without posing much of a threat. Final ball was often under or over hit, long range shots were wayward.

Posh spent mist of second half time wasting (and the useless ref let them get away with it) and didn't deserve their goal. The only way they were going to get one was through a dodgy pen.

If that Posh side is top of the league that doean't say much about the standard of this division.

I've now got a three-hour drive home in which to stew on that match :disappointed:

But mate, at least you've got Norfolk at the end of that drive. :smile:
  • It is what it is
  • How much did Steve Evans bribe that ref just so he could suck his cock?
  • Have this feeling when we are back to full strength we will go on a roll and vault up the table, Teams will fear us!!!.