Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Did Robinson throw a punch?

Comments

• Options
    Fruit punch....geddit?
  • Options
    Looked more like a lunge to crab the guy by the chest...
  • Options
    Classy.
  • Options
    Don't think so.
  • Options
    Who, Robinson or the groundsman?
    buckshee said:

He's a classless prick.

• Options
    Don't know the groundsman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Throws some light on all the sending offs we have had recently....
  • Options
    He's a no mark.
  • Options
    Ardley has already came out and criticised the grounds man. Still, another negative to Karl. Lairy fecker but still not getting the results.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Knowing nothing of the real happenings I will speculate.
    Wimbledon's commentators were mentioning forthcoming events for the volunteers. i took it to mean the volunteers who work for the club in some way or another, given their history I imagine fan involvement is high at Wimbledon. maybe the member of groundstaff in question is a Wimbledon fan.
    Then add in the banner that Wimbledon fans were parading mentioning that Robinson is a c***.
    Then add in the MKD thing, and the dramatic end of the game.
    Ingredients for a perfect storm if I'm right.

It would benefit Karl if he spent some serious time considering how he deals with some of the pressures of the game, and I include match officials in that. I am not suggesting he becomes any less passionate, but develops techniques to use that passion better.

Like ensuring we hang on for the three points - that would make him feel better, post-match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    What a daft twat.

More than anything, I guarantee that is the only club that would have happened at.

As a manager, you should let other people show themselves up for what they are rather than stooping to their level, how you can control a team and put discipline in them when you are after a barney with a groundsman is hilarious. Still though, I guess it is "passion" which is one of the first emotions that could be interpreted positively... For me though, the guy is a twat.

MK Dons, through and through.

So cringey, can we get Riga back?
  • Options
    Robinson will say he's embarrassed by his actions, then will give a 10 second awkward angry glare to emphasize how annoyed he is by the fact that we dropped 2 points.

• Options
    Fat, scouser loser.
  • Options

Classic Robinson!

After punching himself in the gob ( the boxer not our classy manager) does he spit a tooth out ?
  • Options
    After the game, Robinson was involved in an incident with a member of AFC Wimbledon’s staff as the teams left the field.

“He knows what he said to me,” the Manager said. “We get stick, it’s part of the game, but when an employee of the other club says something like that, it shows the class of the person. Certain aspects of it were disgusting and shouldn’t be part of any industry.

“To be fair, their staff and everyone else in the building has been brilliant since then. Credit to them and I have got a lot of respect for the way they conducted themselves.”

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-afc-wimbledon-karl-robinson-reaction-3567693.aspx#oPh0i8BTmUQD15MZ.99
  • Options

Classic Robinson!

After punching himself in the gob ( the boxer not our classy manager) does he spit a tooth out ?
    He punches himself in the eye, so I'd be surprised.
  • Options
    I would have expected players to have got stuck right in for their manager.