Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket deadline - 7 days away

Would be fascinating to know how many people have renewed but I think we can safely say this figure will be safeguarded very closely by the club. We need a mole in the ticket office!

And will be interesting to see how quickly after the 16th the deadline for early bird discount is extended. And to when. Or will squirrel face carry on pretending to Douchbag for as long as possible that there is nothing to worry about.

All very sad.

Comments

• Options
    She's lied about pretty much everything since she slithered into her post, so don't think this will be any different.
  • Options
    They can stick it up their fragrant belgian arses. That said I'm talking to a number of mates who are renewing cos it's cheap. Drives me mad.
  • Options
    I didn't even realise the deadline was close, but then I'm not looking to renew anyway.
  • Options
    They'll be queuing in the streets of Charlton tonight.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Don't all rush at once
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're nailed on to play Northampton first game.

Potentially with more away fans than home.
  • Options
    I see the Trust are still pumping out the old surveys!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Indeed. All helps...Hope you have taken it?

• Options

Off_it said:

Indeed. All helps...Hope you have taken it?

Of course I have.
  • Options
    Renewed? I haven't even bothered to open the envelope which arrived about 2 weeks ago.
  • Options

I have not had a s/t since 2003. Does that make me a visionary?

Plastic -:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suspect the test will come when they announce that people's seats are going to be sold to new fans. This is, of course, assuming that anyone believes any of the shit that comes out of their mouths.

I suspect that there will be many fans waiting to see whey the squad looks like in August before committing.

This is, of course, assuming that the current owner doesn't walk away, which must be a possibility if we go down and only sell a few thousand season tickets buy the end of June.
  • Options

I suspect the test will come when they announce that people's seats are going to be sold to new fans. This is, of course, assuming that anyone believes any of the shit that comes out of their mouths.

I suspect that there will be many fans waiting to see whey the squad looks like in August before committing.

This is, of course, assuming that the current owner doesn't walk away, which must be a possibility if we go down and only sell a few thousand season tickets buy the end of June.

And then imagine the rush!
  • Options
    Simple forecast.........98%
  • Options
    Would love to know how few we have sold so far. Although I expect that will be a closely guarded secret by the club.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Simon E said:

Would love to know how few we have sold so far. Although I expect that will be a closely guarded secret by the club.

I'm sure CARD have a mole/s inside the Club
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I hope the Post Office have been informed about the huge deluge of applications expected in the next few days and prepared a fleet of extra vans accordingly, after all we wouldnt want a repeat of the disasterous way they cocked up the clubs highly efficient season ticket despatch process last year.
  • Options

Would love to see where these 'new fans' might come from!
  • Options
    I hear Katrien and Karen Brady have agreed with Boris that a garden bridge will be built from Clapham to Stratford with the cross river bridge head at valley Floyd rd.

West Ham and Charlton will kick off always in the same day but 1 hr after the other game ends to allow a full day of mixed division match day experience.