Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POTY DINNER

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    DA9 said:

I truly believe she has no say and is just a conduit, quite sad, and RD tells her to front it out as he's the paymaster general... Or else.

Then she has to suck it up or leave.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Actually I stood outside the covered end collecting votes until 5 minutes before kick off on both games but you cannot see everyone. Jordan Cousins polled 41% of the votes so the winner was not in doubt.

Was Meire invited to the POTY do?
  • Options

Pinocchio isn't "damned if she does and damned if she doesn't".

She can resign and leave our club and the "damning" will stop immediately. Simple solution.

All the time she remains we're "damned" to a future with no hope or expectations so why should she have it any different?

I agree.

She is damned because she does not know what to do, that will result in positive outcomes. This is not surprising because she is manifestly unqualified to do the job. She is unqualified to be the CEO of anything since she has no previous business experience whatsoever, nor has she led a team of significant size.

If she really was a CEO, of a business run as such, she would be dismissed,because all KPIs have been missed.

Have they? We know RD wants to see more academy players in the team - 6 debuts this season, Lennon getting a lot more games and many signed up long term. He also wants money brought in from player sales (Gomez last summer, Lookman this whether we stayed up or not) so we move closer to breaking even.

The quality of football and results aren't as important to him. Charlton is somewhere for people to get together, see future Prem stars and enjoy a day out.

They'll underestimate League One like they did the Championship. It's a new chance to try out network players at a lower level, and for the same reason give even more games to academy players. In RDs eyes if we only finish mid table in League One but are close to breaking even and several academy players are in the team he'll probably see it as a success.