Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POTY DINNER

Comments

• edited May 2016

I loved the old POTY pre premiership days when it was in a pub, no dinner just beers with the players - some cracking nights back then.

Times obviously change, it's a lot more organized(and well done) now, but those unguarded days where more my scene.

Well done to those who work very hard organizing.

Selhurst days before The Valley had a new portakabin we looked long and hard for appropriate venues.
    I think that we only did the pub one year from memory in Greenwich. Moved it to the Black Prince when Curbs and Gritty were in charge.
    Pleased that you liked the pub but I got the feeling that it was a bit too lively ud we were to keep the club and players on board.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Surely they weren't searching bags?

Three burly bouncers looking for stress balls and inflatables. There is a certain synergy there.
  • I can confirm that Katrien had quite a good tan.

Got any photas?

Got any photas?
    You want the white bits ?

;-)

Got any photas?
    You want the white bits ?

;-)
    You got the idea, AA got some details of the dress an all, need to know if it was an off the shoulder number?
  • The companies house website shows 4 mortgages statisfied on 30 April for Charlton Athletic Holdings Limited. I cannot see what they relate to. Maybe Airman knows?
  • edited May 2016
    That will be the SMT's houses.

Loyalty innit.
  • I think the dress was an off the shoulder number, wasn't looking too closely.
  • I think the dress was an off the shoulder number, wasn't looking too closely.

You sure........?
  • Sponsored links:

• I loved the old POTY pre premiership days when it was in a pub, no dinner just beers with the players - some cracking nights back then.

Times obviously change, it's a lot more organized(and well done) now, but those unguarded days where more my scene.

Selhurst days before The Valley had a new portakabin we looked long and hard for appropriate venues.
    I think that we only did the pub one year from memory in Greenwich. Moved it to the Black Prince when Curbs and Gritty were in charge.
    Pleased that you liked the pub but I got the feeling that it was a bit too lively ud we were to keep the club and players on board.
    Definitely did the Trafalgar in the nineties remember Johnny Rob having a great time.
  • I loved the old POTY pre premiership days when it was in a pub, no dinner just beers with the players - some cracking nights back then.

Definitely did the Trafalgar in the nineties remember Johnny Rob having a great time.
    I attended the trafalgar for the 95/96 season POTY. Really good night that one.
  • edited May 2016
    @HantsAddick, not sure if your post was a criticism of myself and/or others who decided to give last night a miss.
    If it wasn't, I apologise.
    If it was, I think it was a cheap shot.
    Ask the organisers, I have paid and attended many of these evenings, but, £37 to go to an event where as a vegetarian of 36 years to me, personally, is an insult.

*(edit) I mean as for the food, nothing else. Sorry.
  • The companies house website shows 4 mortgages statisfied on 30 April for Charlton Athletic Holdings Limited. I cannot see what they relate to. Maybe Airman knows?

Thanks. The bank loan for the north stand has been paid down so the charges relating to that should now have been released. But I'll have a look.
  • Hey, ask the clique......

"We know something you don't........"

(Edit) Before posting, it's a joke !!!!!