Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bye bye Reza? (he didn't Ku-wait around long...)

edited August 2014 in General Charlton
http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?112755-Ghoocchannejhad-to-Al-Kuwait

(Sorry just seen there'd been some discussion on this already on the rumours thread... in my defence, I thought I had given up on reading that one for the night.......)

Comments

• Options
    Not too bothered with that. It never felt right to me anyway and we have better now. I'm sure he could have come good for us but I get the feeling his heart really wasn't in it in England.
  • Options
    Move on
  • Options
    The fans not happy with him.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

He's gone. And good riddance.

Tweet from Kuwait Club.

@gh_reza welcome to kuwait club ❤️
  • Options
    Hopefully we got a few billion for him then.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Hopefully we got a few billion for him then.

6 billion Groats apparently
  • Options
    He may as well give up playing football. He will earn a packet but what a rubbish standard to be playing at. Bizarre.
  • Options
    I used to live in Kuwait. They have built a new stadium which is nice, the old one was awful. If he lives around Salmiya it's very nice (for Kuwait).
  • Options
    No ambition! Bye bye.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kuwait smells of poo
  • Options
    I can't go telling my mates we have a World Cup international goal scorer playing for us now :(

I suppose an international goal scorer in Simon Church will do...

• Options
    Has Sponge Foot gone to Welling yet ?
  • Options
    Clearly didn't fancy it in the a Championship for which he was ill equipped. Gone to be a big fish in a small pond. Wish him all the best, but he won't be missed.
  • Options

I can't go telling my mates we have a World Cup international goal scorer playing for us now :(

I suppose an international goal scorer in Simon Church will do...

Or an international hat trick scorer in Gudmundsson
  • Options
    Bye Reza you did a bit... not much but the Leeds win was solely down to that superb finish
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Bye Reza you did a bit... not much but the Leeds win was solely down to that superb finish

....and the penalty save from Hamer. ;)
  • Options
    Cheers Dave. Thanks for the memories, sorry make that memory. Never did like your diving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Bye Reza you did a bit... not much but the Leeds win was solely down to that superb finish and Hamers save...

You can say that again...
  • Options
    He was useless
  • Options
    Thought he was a player that showed promise for the new season. Would of liked to see him stay around but if he's only it for the dolla fair enough, at least they'll have some more Facebook fans
  • Options
    As I was walking to work this morning I got thinking about this Reza deal and got thinking...

At the same time Reza is deserting us (i.e. We as a club have done nothing wrong... we played him in the majority of the games he was here with us etc...)

You've also got to look at our last player left from the January Transfer Window (i.e. Loic Nego), he has played just the one match for Charlton (the first one against Wigan) where he split opinions with his performance yet since then you've not heard him moan about lack of chances.. I know he's not scored in a World Cup to inflate his head and it may be that because he's not good enough nobody else wants him, but regardless he's been extremely respectful to Charlton as a Football Club in that sense.

Hopefully he can get an appearance against Colchester (not just for the sake of it but to give him some match practice in case he's called upon) and if not required when the Loan Window opens, hopefully try to get him loaned out to a League One club where he can get some proper experience of playing in England
  • Options
    How £much did we get ?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Dazzler21 said:

Bye Reza you did a bit... not much but the Leeds win was solely down to that superb finish and Hamers save...

And the Leeds bottle job defender that ducked under the shot to allow it to go in.

He is no loss, probably one of my least favourite players of all time. Diving prima doña without sufficient ability to go with it.
  • Options
    Whatever we get let's hope it goes in the pot for our new number 9. Katrien Meire said they were looking for two more players in August or the loan window. And that prices go up as clubs pile in to complete their squads.
    It's a shame we didn't get to see him in the new look team but not a big loss.
  • Options

Whatever we get let's hope it goes in the pot for our new number 9. Katrien Meire said they were looking for two more players in August or the loan window. And that prices go up as clubs pile in to complete their squads.
    It's a shame we didn't get to see him in the new look team but not a big loss.

We're getting rid of Delort already?
  • Options
    To think that I never got to see you play live. Oh well, life goes on...