Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bye bye Reza? (he didn't Ku-wait around long...)

Comments

• Options
    A goal for Polish Pete as well.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

What sort of quality is the Kuwait league ? I watched a game in Dubai and the UAE league is probably Lower League 1/League 2 standard based on what I saw in that match so I'm assuming that Kuwait is probably worse than that sort of level ?

I thought about going to a game last week but I flew back on Friday (whilst he was scoring no doubt), I'll see next time I'm out there.......
  • Options
    Reza is wasting himself out there.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Reza Ghoochannejhad netted a 14-minute hat-trick as Kuwait Sporting Club earned a thumping 8-1 win over Al Sahel on Friday.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140915-loan-watch-1916946.aspx#Ff7itWAq4y2GVIwm.99

If ISIS turn south he will be back..
  • Options
    better than Church.............
  • Options

Who isn't?
  • Options

As much as I'm not a fan of our Welsh wizard, I don't completely agree with that statement. Not much in it for me.............both a waste of wages
  • Options
    I would still have liked him in our squad, think he would have been a different player for us this season, just a shame his heart was not in playing for us.
  • Options
    Read more ?

You must be kidding. The fella was a waste of space in the Championship.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Clearly I am very happy with Igor.

But as an option on the bench, or even alongside him, I do wonder how Reza would look in this team and with the way we are playing.

Anyone reckon he would be any good?

No. No. No. No. He was useless. I hope he does not come back.
  • Options
    Is there any chance of him coming back does anyone think? Ditto nego and the polish fella?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

One of those classic ones where he is absolutely awful, does absolutely nothing despite a million chances, goes away to a team where the standard of play is the equivalent of conference south women with disabilities and no eyes and scores a few and all of a sudden:

"I think he could do a job for us"

With the injuries we have I would like to see him back if no-one is coming in on loan
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

One of those classic ones where he is absolutely awful, does absolutely nothing despite a million chances, goes away to a team where the standard of play is the equivalent of conference south women with disabilities and no eyes and scores a few and all of a sudden:

"I think he could do a job for us"

Is there a Conference South Women With Disabilities?
  • Options

Don't think he fancies playing for us. Wouldn't want him sulking around the squad. Would rather give KAG his chance.

This. KAG has already shown in his cameos and single start he's a better player than Reza
  • Options
    I'm better than reza
  • Options
    I think Reza is technically gifted and has a good touch - but the physicality of the Championship/English football is too much for him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    notice that Reza no longer gets a mention on the OS when it discusses our load players.

have we sold him?
  • Options

I'm better than reza

So what professional club are you contracted to?

I think what you meant to say is I think I am better than Reza but in reality I am not
    No he wasn't talking about you (and don't be so hard on yourself)
    Not a valid comeback
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I think Reza is technically gifted and has a good touch - but the physicality of the Championship/English football is too much for him

I agree, but I saw a much different Reza at the world cup. His movement and positioning as a lone striker was very good, he actually covered 32km over the 3 games which was a fair bit more the Rooney, Gerrard and co which showed that It's mentality more then anything.
  • Options
    I think he's a really good player. If he played alongside veto, we will be a force.
  • Options
    AddickRam said:

cafctom said:

I agree, but I saw a much different Reza at the world cup. His movement and positioning as a lone striker was very good, he actually covered 32km over the 3 games which was a fair bit more the Rooney, Gerrard and co which showed that It's mentality more then anything.
    You're bonkers.

Everybody knows England was the best team at the world cup :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Don't think he fancies playing for us. Wouldn't want him sulking around the squad. Would rather give KAG his chance.

This. KAG has already shown in his cameos and single start he's a better player than Reza
    Really?!?!

I disagree while KAG offers something I'm still undecided what that is?
  • Options
    Is a huge shame because it seemed with Reza starting against Wigan (Should have scored a couple of times) that he really hit the ground running...

Strangely after that game he seemed to go backwards apart from his goal against Leeds United
  • Options
    I'd have him back here in a heart beat.