Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those still banging on about Kermorgant

edited April 2014 in General Charlton
He's gone get over it !!!!!!'

Comments

• Options
    Should I dismantle my life size statue I have erected in my back garden?
  • Options
    Kerorgant?
  • Options
    No replace it with a proper Charlton legend
  • Options
    He was getting votes for POTY today. We might need to invite if he finshes in the top 3. Be funny if he won the to award at both clubs. Don't suppose its ever happened before that a player has won the award at two clubs in the same season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I actually understand what the OP is getting at but think it would have been better worded as 'he's gone and there's f#*k all we can do about it'.
  • Options
    It is not the fact that kermorgant himself had gone, it is that the new regime sold the only decent striker as part of the great break even master plan!
  • Options

I actually understand what the OP is getting at but think it would have been better worded as 'he's gone and there's f#*k all we can do about it'.

Well if that's your attitude then don't come on the forum cos it's pointless. We've just played 2 vital games in 4 days and didn't look like we could hit a barn door in either of them. The absence of the player who remains our top scorer this season is therefore directly relevant and a critical part of the analysis and discussion in relation to those games. Don't come on a discussion board if you don't want to discuss.

• Options
    kevtherev said:

He's gone get over it !!!!!!'

How dare you talk about our player of the year like that. Katrien can't wait to present him with the award. ;-)
  • Options

Kermorgant has scored SEVEN goals in his five home games for Bournemouth.

We could not score at all in the five home games against Bolton, Barnsley, Reading, Huddersfield and Burnley.

Says it all really.

All it says is that Bournemouth are a good team that create lots of goalscoring chances. It says nothing at all about us other than we are a poor team & we have been all season.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options

Look, Katrien was very easy on eye when she addressed us on the pitch.
    Surely that is what counts. I'm right behind her.

Did she do a talk on the pitch then... When was this... What did she say?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He was getting votes for POTY today. We might need to invite if he finshes in the top 3. Be funny if he won the to award at both clubs. Don't suppose its ever happened before that a player has won the award at two clubs in the same season.

Suspect Graban has probably got it sewn up in Bournemouth's case
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I assume you are just looking for an argument?
  • Options

You started the thread.

Agreed, there was never going to be any response to this thread other than people "banging on about kermorgant" - has to be a wind up surely?
  • Options
    AND .. Smith scored again for Swindon
  • Options
    Still our leading league goalscorer with 5 goals. Can't supporters have a whip round to get him back!
  • Options
    Kermorgant was a key player for B'mouth today, caused us all sorts of problems to be fair, he seems a decent player.
  • Options
    The only way i can ever get over the loss of Kermorgant is if we all pull together and stay up this season.