Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

After last Saturday's home game there has been a lot of disgruntled fans on this site after a ninth home league defeat of the season, and then all the hassle before and after the game due to the issue of playing Millwall, and the actions of the football club and the Police.

Some posters have said that they may not purchase season tickets for next season for a variety of different reasons, so now after a few days the anger may (or may not) have calmed down, it would be interesting to see what people are going to do with only Four Home games remaining and the early purchase price on season tickets due to expiry on the 8th April.

Please answer one of the four options as shown below and please no debates on this thread. There are many others on show at present. Voting to close this Friday at 1700hrs.

A: Are you 100% certain that you will purchase a season ticket for next season before the start of August. **Five year season ticket holders will be under this section**

B: Are you at this stage still undecided and will wait on developments on and off the pitch before purchasing.

C: I will not be purchasing a season ticket and will pick and chose my games next season.

D: I will not be attending the Valley next season.

Thanks

Comments