Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

luis suarez

he seems a great player and would be a great signing for a prem team. maybe we could sign him ;)

Comments

• I have a friend who watches a lot of Dutch football, didn't rate him when I asked back in Feb. Wonder if he still holds that opinion of him? Fantastic goal today, one of those that makes you shout out loud and others to look at you in a peculiar way
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I have a friend who watches a lot of Dutch football, didn't rate him when I asked back in Feb.

Suarez scored 49 goals in 48 games for Ajax this season so if your mate doesn't rate him then he must be blind.
    We all know the Dutch league isn't exactly strong defensively but that kind of record at any level is fantastic.
  • He was player of the year in NL.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I have a friend who watches a lot of Dutch football, didn't rate him when I asked back in Feb.

Suarez scored 49 goals in 48 games for Ajax this season so if your mate doesn't rate him then he must be blind.
    We all know the Dutch league isn't exactly strong defensively but that kind of record at any level is fantastic.
    I'm not saying I disagree but Kezman scored 105 in 122 games for PSV, not the greatest league to judge a players credentials but Suarez does look mint
  • A definite selection for the ' Has a storming world cup,gains a huge price tag,and goes onto do F*** all for the stoopid club that signed him,world eleven'
    Honda's already in.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I have a friend who watches a lot of Dutch football, didn't rate him when I asked back in Feb. [/quote]

We all know the Dutch league isn't exactly strong defensively but that kind of record at any level is fantastic.[/quote]

But did he work for the team?
  • also honda looks good
  • Certainly got a great engine
  • That goal seemed to really kickstart his tournament
  • What you saying carly Honda's already done his bit in the Dutch league!!! Surely some nutty prem team won't buy him after a dysmally average time in Russia?????????????
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]What you saying carly Honda's already done his bit in the Dutch league!!! Surely some nutty prem team won't buy him after a dysmally average time in Russia?????????????

He's only been playing in Russia for 6 months, give him time to settle in. He looks a decent player.
  • [cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]also honda looks good
    Wheelie good
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I have a friend who watches a lot of Dutch football, didn't rate him when I asked back in Feb.

I'm not saying I disagree but Kezman scored 105 in 122 games for PSV, not the greatest league to judge a players credentials but Suarez does look mint

Huntelaar scored loads for Ajax has gone to Madrid and Milan and hasn't really cut it.
  • Im hearing guilty and an 8!!! game ban
  • Plus a £40k fine

When is Terry's hearing?
  • Boom! Out the fantasy league team youracist guyan
  • Eight games, bloody hell. Must be trying to make a point.
  • didn't he tell them that it was just banter!
  • edited December 2011
    Good.

But I bet it'll be reduced upon appeal/kenny's moaning.
  • Will they have the balls to do the same with Terry if he is found guilty
  • Sponsored links:

• Ha ha, no way.
  • If guilty he should be fired by Liverpool. You do in any other job don't you? Counted as gross misconduct?
  • If guilty he should be fired by Liverpool. You do in any other job don't you? Counted as gross misconduct?
    Quite right. Totally pointless in the FA having a ''zero tolerance'' policy if the club is then prepared to 'tolerate' his behaviour.

JT should be a worried man tonight!
  • After working with an Argentinian I learnt that the use of the certain words and phrases are common in South America but surely someone at Liverpool should have made sure he knew it was not acceptable here in England and he has been here long enough for that to be understood
  • After working with an Argentinian I learnt that the use of the certain words and phrases are common in South America but surely someone at Liverpool should have made sure he knew it was not acceptable here in England and he has been here long enough for that to be understood

That's basically what Poyet was saying. I take it to mean that in Uruguay, they still talk/refer to black people as if it was America in the late 1800's.

Poyet was saying that you obviously can't do that here, so it must be difficult, if that is what you have always done & perceive to be normal.

• It is up to the club and the people around him to make sure he is clear that it isn't acceptable, they have Lucas there who is Brazilian and there hasn't been a problem with him
  • He was playing in holland long enough to realise what can and can't be said so that's no excuse
  • Fecking Hell, if Terry does not get the same treatment then there will be hell to pay.

But it's not his employers they that feel he is guilty
  • Indeed. I was playing devils advocate. It does seem Evra vs. Suarez and making a decision just on that seems ludicrous.

Terry is different because the police are involved.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!