Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

luis suarez

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Calling some an English C**nt is funny on here Leroy admin said so and come to think of it so did Roy Keane the pikey c**t
  • Options
    If, in Suarez’s mind, he thinks that Evra has wrongly made him out to be a racist and drag his name through the shit, he's entitled to refuse his hand (Just like Terry/Bridge in the other "Shakegate" saga). The other argument is whether or not the term "Negrito" is considered racist in the first place. If Suarez has black people in his family, as has been reported, I personally doubt he meant it in a racially offensive way, the same as he would call Rooney "fatty" or Crouch "Lanky". Evra’s a grown man ffs, there’s always been name calling in the heat of a football match, why don’t they belt up and get on with it, then SHAKE HANDS at the final whistle regardless. Look at the abuse Beckham has endured from players and fans alike regarding his wife and kids. He may have retaliated, then he got booked or sent off, but it was always handled there and then. Just my opinion.......
    Spot on. Calling someone a 'little coon' is just banter.
    On a football field, between two MEN, it's fine.
  • Options
    Calling some an English C**nt is funny on here Leroy admin said so and come to think of it so did Roy Keane the pikey c**t
    Spot on...

• Options
    Won't make 11.30.
  • Options
    Spot on...

I didn't think the English C*** remark was funny, rather pathetic actually and I say that as a white English man, but I guess that, using Big Rob logic, if it said on the football field between two men it would be OK.

I do laugh at the double standard from GH that insults to the English (or white English maybe) are grave and terrible but if the insult is to anyone else "they should belt up and just get on with it." according to Rob's logic.

Maybe everyone should stop insulting each and everyone should stop looking for other real or supposed slights or insults to justify their own.

Live, love, laugh and be happy one and all.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!