Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

luis suarez

Comments

• Options
    Shite hole of a city,

Thieving scum bag fans,

Always the victims , hold a day of mourning over the passing of a cloud

Give it the cheeky scousers shite but need a good slap , loved going there to play them loved having it with them at every opportunity, same as everton fans

• Options
    82:22

Luis Suarez takes a shot. Blocked by Andy Carroll.
    82:22

Steven Gerrard takes a shot. Blocked by Andy Carroll.

HAHAHA JUST READ THIS ON BBC WEBSITE UPDATES.
  • Options
    Loved seeing evra celebrating at the end then. Surprised suarez didn't react though
  • Options
    Quality by evra there doing the suarez celebration next to him infront of the man yoo fans

Wait for it now with king kenny slating him and the rest of that pikey club

Patrice well done son you could see the pain on the bin dippers faces
  • Options
    Fiesty ending just wished i was in the tunnel !
  • Options
    I didn't much care for Liverpool before and I have nothing but contempt for them now. How can Liverpool players get involved with Evra at the end when he's celebrating in front of his own fans?
  • Options
    Radio Five reporting a fanzine and t=shirt seller arrested over a "potentially offensive image"
  • Options
    Evra was loving it and rightly so.

Suarez is an utter cock. Shows no class. Well happy evra had the last laugh

Kenny will 100% have a pop at evra
  • Options

And while saying he has not seen what happended Alan Green on R5L, tells us he is absolutely sickened! Typical of his style of commentating!
  • Options

And while saying he has not seen what happended Alan Green on R5L, tells us he is absolutely sickened! Typical of his style of commentating!
    I'm sickened that that moron is still got a job commentating.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dalglish is a mug a royal mug listening to his interview on sky just then classless twat

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Hopefully after today , the line-up before the game and hand shakes ( unless its an interntional with anthems) will be kicked into touch.
    If someone wants to shake hands let them do it after the game with who they want.
  • Options
    Forget Evra and Suarez...I think Neville and Redknapp might have a ruck soon
  • Options
    Radio Five reporting a fanzine and t=shirt seller arrested over a "potentially offensive image"
    This was the front cover of the "Red Issue" fanzine which was being sold :

lfc.jpg 40.7K
  • Options
    Dalglish is a mug a royal mug listening to his interview on sky just then classless twat

Correct. I rest the case I made earlier!
  • Options
    who's yer money on for that one ?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Neville is breath of fresh air on Sky. Not afraid to talk his mind and he mostly talks a lot of sense.
  • Options
    What a cock dalglish is. Propper tosser
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Dalglish has always been over defensive like that. Even when he was a player ( and what a player). I think it's a Scottish thing. Strachan was just the same.
  • Options
    As suarez is of mixed black orgin himself is this a black on black crime?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Given that Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay are banning all ships flying the Falklands Islands flag from their respective seaports, irrespective of any racist remarks, Suarez, Tevez and all the other ios and ezes should be deported immediately along with the other several thousand Brazies, Argies and Urus living and 'working' or claiming benefits in the UK .. and if that's racist .. so be it
    Share The Falklands with Argentina.....and if you don't like it...so be it.

I'm watching the match between Man Utd and Liverpool today and I can't believe that this is dragging on.
    No-one can even be sure what Suarez said to Evra. Did he say 'negro' or 'negrito?' For one thing 'negrito' in Uruguay or Argentina often used as a term of endearment. My mother in law calls my boys 'negrito' all the time. They may not be black but the point is that these terms are used very very loosely in these two countries.

Besides all that, aren't we just taking one person's word against another? One of those people being a player who instigated a strike by a national team during The World Cup Finals.

I've just missed two goals writing this!
    What about, "I kicked you because you're black" and "I don't talk to blacks". Are those terms of endearment?

No. What are you talking about?
    That's what the FA report concludes what Suarez said to Evra
    I've just looked at this report:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/01/fa-report-luis-suarez-patrice-evra

It appears that Evra started the conversation by insulting Suarez. In my opinion it's like a playground spat between two stupid little boys and everyone is now taking it well out of context.
    The point is that these two players are from countries that are both culturally different to the UK and were speaking in Spanish. Too much analysis and translation in the UK, taken from a British perpective using British cultural values is asking for trouble.

This should never have gone to court.
  • Options
    Fergie is a ledge!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Geoff Shreeves - best job on tele? Ask inane questions and get abused by (mainly) Scottish blokes. And Fergie saying Suarez shouldn't play for Liverpool again....this will run and run
  • Options
    Interview perfection there from Fergie. I don't like him much but he got that spot on
  • Options
    Dagliesh's comments as reported on BBC website: "I never knew Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand. I wasn't there, I never saw it. It's contrary to what I've been told. I think you're bang out of order to blame Luis Suarez for anything that happened here today. The majority of the fans behaved very well today, with a bit of banter between them."

So to summarise, he wasn't there & didn't know what was going to happen or transpired but in any case it wasn't his players fault. Talk about playing up to the stereotype.

And there's the B word again...
  • Options
    Dalglish should've subbed him right after the "handshake".
  • Options
    Redknapp and Neville were on soccer am this morning the banter between them was brilliant I don't think there is anything there tbh

Fergie is a top top man great interview

Kenny dalglish take note and learn in your old age you fool

Fergie just put it right on dalglish and Liverpool fc

Talking up the history of Liverpool fc and the history of their club and the fact that suarez has embarsed thier club
  • Options
    'What about, "I kicked you because you're black" and "I don't talk to blacks". Are those terms of endearment?'

It appears that this is what Evra said that Suarez said. Suarez's version is completely different.

How can everyone get so worked up about one man's claim that someone made a racist comment with no evidence. We're relying on one man's word against another's.
  • Options
    Jimmy I thought the same until the report from the fa came out and suarez made several changes to his version of events, and it was therefore deemed that evra was the more credible witness

You need to read the full report to get to grips with the whole thing
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!