Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

1101112131416»

Comments

• edited July 2021
  • And now confirmed positive 

Must have been the football 

• Euro 2020 final: FA announces independent review into Wembley security breaches

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57888959
  • "Ticketless, drunken and drugged-up thugs" could have caused death as they stormed Wembley before the Euro 2020 final, says a review into the disorder.

The report by Baroness Casey said there was a "collective failure" in planning for the match, which about 2,000 people got into illegally.

It noted 17 mass breaches of disabled access gates and emergency fire doors.

Lady Casey said the "appalling scene of disorder" as England played Italy led to a "day of national shame".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59516147

• It has set back the chance of us holding another tournament in the near future. These morons have let us down big time.
  • The most shocking thing about that report is the numbers involved. It wasn't a few dozen or even a couple of hundred, it was 1000's.

Assaulting staff, tearing down emergency exits, fighting, openly taking drugs, literally throwing shit about..? We can't expect, nor do we deserve another tournament for a very long time.

As for the "man" who seperated a disabled child from their parent to pretend he was their carer words fail me how anyone could get themselves in such a state that was acceptable to them. I hope he's been found. 
  • The thing is, we don't deserve it. Well maybe the few who defend them do but the majority of football fans don't.
  • I spent 2k on 2 tickets and saw people snorting coke on top of burger fans and chucking bottles across Wembley way! Was an nightmare and then we lost on pens. 
    Thing to saw is the Herbert’s didn’t bother me or my son but what happened was crazy ! 
  • The most shocking thing about that report is the numbers involved. It wasn't a few dozen or even a couple of hundred, it was 1000's.

Assaulting staff, tearing down emergency exits, fighting, openly taking drugs, literally throwing shit about..? We can't expect, nor do we deserve another tournament for a very long time.

As for the "man" who seperated a disabled child from their parent to pretend he was their carer words fail me how anyone could get themselves in such a state that was acceptable to them. I hope he's been found. 
    Hopefully in a ditch face down 
  • Worst thing is everyone knew it would happen, as people had been sneaking in since the Germany match. Total and complete fuck up by the police and Wembley. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I spent 2k on 2 tickets and saw people snorting coke on top of burger fans and chucking bottles across Wembley way! Was an nightmare and then we lost on pens. 
    Thing to saw is the Herbert’s didn’t bother me or my son but what happened was crazy ! 
    Why would you snort coke off a burger fan ? 
  • It sounds like a complete mess from start to finish. 

But I've read comparisons to "nearly another Hillsborough" and that is so wide of the mark its actually quite offensive to anyone that goes to football matches.
    Why would you snort coke off a burger fan ? 
    Oh come on, we're all fans of burgers aren't we? And I he's offering!