Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Options
    Stay safe getting home, guys and gals.
  • Options
    Wish I hadn’t gone was a disgrace from parasites that tried jumping in the wankers pushing kids out the way to get to the bar the pricks sitting in our seats then offering us out when asking them to move - all of those little sewer rats that broke open a gate and tried running through need the firing line you’ve embarrassed the country so well done and as for the football I thought we were shit 
  • Options
    A lot of people round us bragging how they snuck it. Fucking wankers the lot, seemed a fair few nasty lot out today - pushing through kids ffs
  • Options
    Blimey 2021 and fans can still gib in.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Some really good videos of England lads getting stuck in to them - fantastic viewing gibber c***s
  • Options
    How did they get through all the so called checks? Was it just a case of outnumbering stewards and rushing in? 
    Seemed very little police presence at the final whistle but I'm guessing they have a busy night all over London to manage 
  • Options
    Broke open a disabled gate and run through - says it all really 

didn’t enjoy tonight at all even before the result 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    How did they get through all the so called checks? Was it just a case of outnumbering stewards and rushing in? 
    Seemed very little police presence at the final whistle but I'm guessing they have a busy night all over London to manage 
    Gate got over run. Easily a couple thousand in front of me trying to rush the gates at Wembley by the steps.

Personal opinion riot police should have been out from 3PM outside the stadium. Was chaos outside the ground. Miracle no one got hurt.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    An enormous amount of disgusting individuals up there today. Not your normal football idiots either. This was the youth of modern London choosing Wembley to unleash  their scummy behaviour.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I mean utter filth , got to Wembley just after 4pm and Wembley way was carnage  , mobbed with c***s lobbing cans about randomly as well as England lobbing deliberately at England fans/wallys …  my youngest was a bit scared . Broken glass everywhere  proper pricks day out 
    Just reminded myself why the last time I followed England was in Japan in 2002 cos the sewer rats couldn’t get out there .
    I mean the ratio of bellends probably isn’t that bad but fuck that 
    hermitdom is the way forward .

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Highlight of the day was seeing a steward completely knock out one of the wankers without a ticket. I thought I was watching a Joshua fight. If only there were more like him, or some of the usual football robocops. The policing/stewarding was on the whole, a joke.

I’ve never felt unsafe in an English ground before - it was lucky the ground was 1/3 empty so the freeloaders could be accommodated. We have such scum in our country. Horrific scenes. I hope I never see any of those wankers at an England game again. 
  • Options
    Jesus, I’m sorry you lads had that experience. What dickheads!made it a whole lot worse. 
  • Options
    Sounds awful, really didn’t think it would be that bad. Hope everyone got home safe.
  • Options
    off subject of crowd trouble but hearing the 3 penalty takers are now being racially abused - some divvy abused and left his linked in profile up so hopefully gets the tin tack this morning
  • Options
    I'm surprised Wembley's perimeter checks start so close to the ground. Having all 3 checkpoints within about a 60 second walk is a recipe for disaster and allows idiots to gather in numbers right next to what they are aiming for. Some games abroad I've been to you literally can't get within about a mile of the ground without passing at least one checkpoint. Appreciate Wembley's set up is boxed in with all the retail and accomodation blocks but surely they shouldn't just let people occupy Wembley Way all day. The starting point would be to use that as the first funnel right? Madness.
  • Options
    getting home wasnt too bad, managed to make the late running 00.18 service from london bridge to abbey wood and got an uber, quite interesting as was 2 brasses touting for business outside abbey wood station. 
    Werent they a bit late to be trying to sell tickets for the game?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    getting home wasnt too bad, managed to make the late running 00.18 service from london bridge to abbey wood and got an uber, quite interesting as was 2 brasses touting for business outside abbey wood station. 
    Was your Uber driver cool taking 3 of you?
    no chance one of them asked me for fire - meaning a lighter lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    another thing that added to the carnage yesterday was the kick off time 8pm i know its traditional but people were out all day - i know a pub in islington the faltering fullback people were outside waiting to get in from 8.30am
  • Options
    what makes me laugh is everyone was costing off the jocks for doing the exact same thing of drinking cans in london 3 weeks ago and now we’ve done the same walking out of Wembley the amount of smashed glass was disgusting 
  • Options
    Shag said:
    Lots of scumbags, feral gangs and general dickheads about yesterday, not seen anything like that at the other Wembley games. Wembley way was carnage, far too easy for people to gib in. Didn’t enjoy the final at all, such a shame as it’s been a great tournament.
    Just gutted now
    Been kept quiet but a couple of stewards opens the gates so there mates could all run in without tickets. 
  • Options
    I cannot believe that security was so lax. Imagine the damage that could have been caused by a terrorist with a bomb gaining entry to a packed stadium. There must be an enquiry into the security for this match.
    This with bells on! Honestly was no detector dogs or anything instead I saw a load of police getting a hard on over some lad with a smoke flare thing 
  • Options
    Wembley are lying about only a few people getting in, there were hundreds possibly thousands without tickets who got in - Id be pretty sure some of the stewards were complicit with letting their mates in particularly for the extra time period - it wasnt a great experience particularly for the cost at £850 a ticket ! 
  • Options
    Wembley are lying about only a few people getting in, there were hundreds possibly thousands without tickets who got in - Id be pretty sure some of the stewards were complicit with letting their mates in particularly for the extra time period - it wasnt a great experience particularly for the cost at £850 a ticket ! 
    I know for a fact this has happened since the Germany game
  • Options
    the thing is there are natural funnel points and opportunities to weed out those without tickets - they shouldnt have got close to the entrance

• Options
    Very nasty undercurrent around London all day and night and Wembley way was horrific ! Germany was nice and friendly this game was something else.
    Saw a gate getting pulled open and at least 50 run in. The security was non existence and easy to get in for free.
    And we lost, journey home a mare and cost a small fortune. 
    Back to Charlton ..