Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• Options
    Attendence at Wembley limited to 10k, Likely to be around 4k per team after comps etc. Gonna be a scramble
    Good luck @Hertsseasider, both in terms of getting a ticket, and the actual game itself.
  • Options
    A lot of people seem to be wary of Sunderland next season because they’ll have money. That doesn’t always work for you in League One, you also need smart purchases. Sunderland 3 years ago spent £4m (although differing amounts have been mentioned since) on Grigg in the January. Way more than anyone else spent in that window and it got them a defeat at Wembley. Personally, I’m not concerned by them as much as some, just because they have a kid with deep pockets for an owner. 
    A lot of people have really high expectations of us because we have a owner with some money............
  • Options
    Attendence at Wembley limited to 10k, Likely to be around 4k per team after comps etc. Gonna be a scramble
    pretty certain that tickets will be allocated to those fans who have bought season tickets before the play offs started, that is the position at Lincoln. For the smaller clubs, it's not likely that they will have sold much over 4,000 season tickets by now, so little or no problem. Might be an issue for Brentford and Swansea fans
  • Options
    what’s paddy Kennys beef with pricko about 
  • Options
    what’s paddy Kennys beef with pricko about 
    Something to do with Oldham, when Johnson was the manager and Kenny was there on loan.  Called him a "cock" in his autobiography. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Wagstaff and Davison on the bench for Forest Green in last the Play-Off semi final @ 6:30pm
  • Options
    Morecambe into the Final

Means we're guaranteed another new team next season 
    Not if Newport County win the play off, last played them in 1980.
  • Options
    2 in 2 minutes for Forest Green

Quite fancy trying their vegan burgers next season so I'm happy with that
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Newport's 2-0 lead has been wiped out in a matter of minutes...

Forest Green 2-0 up to make it 2-2 on agg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    No extra time in any of the playoffs so far this year. Could this be the first and only?
  • Options
    Don't Sky have a way to keep rain off their camera lens?
  • Options
    Charlton legend Joe Ledley on the bench for Newport.
  • Options
    Come on Forest Green.
  • Options
    Missed much of the first half, including the goals, but the Forest Green centre-forward, Matt, looks to be a similar size to Chuks
  • Options
    Would be my nearest away game if Forest Green go up.
  • Options
    Charlton legend Joe Ledley on the bench for Newport.
    Made tea come out of my nose there. 😂
  • Options
    Jesus wept. Just turned the game on. 
    That FGR Kit is going to bring a migraine on.
  • Options
    Ex Charlton boy Scottie Wagstaff on the bench with our young striker Josh Davison - come on FG their possible introduction in the second half
    could be instrumental 
  • Options
    YES 3-2 on agg 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Newport made the mistake of trying to protect their two goals from the start like Bournemouth yesterday - Its given Forest Green a foothold on the game which they're taking advantage of
  • Options
    LOVE THE ADVERTISING HOARDINGS- “FAT TONI’S PIZZERIA” haha 😂 😆 😂 
  • Options
    Conditions are terrible here, no way this game goes ahead if it was like this at kick off
  • Options
    Vegans, Welsh or Northerners - not a great choice is it?
  • Options
    The conditions at this game make those at The Valley on Friday feel almost sub-tropical. I can imagine getting very wet at this ground next season if this lot get through tonight’s tie and beat Morecambe in the final. Potentially two trips to Gloucester next season, with Cheltenham having won the league.
  • Options
    Wow what a goal
  • Options
    Bloke who just scored is 42!
  • Options
    Bloke who just scored is 42!
    Could he be our next Watson/Pratley/Gunter?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Vegans, Welsh or Northerners - not a great choice is it?
    New ground for me whatever the outcome, assuming we can go away next season.
  • Options
    Another one - complete turn around.