Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(Worst lookalikes)Who have you been told you look like

Come on everyone.

I want your worst lookalike that someone has told you someone from tv/film/sport anything like that who looks like you.

I am currently in a group were I am referred to as Al because someone things I look like Al McWhiggin

Comments

• My late father-in-law always said I reminded him of Stephen K Amos. I guess it’s my voice...  :D
  • Come on everyone.

I want your worst lookalike that someone has told you someone from tv/film/sport anything like that who looks like you.

I am currently in a group were I am referred to as Al because someone things I look like Al McWhiggin
    Who the hell is Al McWhiggin? 
  • Come on everyone.

Who the hell is Al McWhiggin? 
    Als Toy Barn in Toy Story
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Back when I was a young teen got told I looked like Elijah Wood.

Then when I had a chubby stage, was told I looked like David Mitchell.

Now I get refereed to as a bootleg jihadi... No idea why...

(I may have some idea why!) 

A bit of Tom Lockyer too
  • edited January 2021
    Have added a picture of Al McWhiggin to my original post now to help @Bedsaddick out, you would have thought our Film guide expect would know a Toy Story character 🤣🤣
  • edited January 2021
    I've had all sorts, from Zlatan Ibrahimovic (mainly as I have a man in) to Bobby Norris from Towie, no idea why! 
  • edited January 2021
    Dazzler21 said:

I can actually see a bit of David Mitchell in you
    Ooer!

Dark eyes is about it I think.
  • 30 years ago a girl said that I sounded like Steve Davis. Weirdly she actually meant it as a compliment as she was a big fan!

And no I never got to screw back to pot the pink...
    Not even the brown one?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2021
    sam3110 said:
    I've had all sorts, from Zlatan Ibrahimovic (mainly as I have a man in) to Bobby Norris from Towie, no idea why! 
    Elvis Costello.
  • Dazzler21 said:

A bit of Tom Lockyer too
    He is going to be sore in the morning
  • Les Dennis and Nick Ferrari.

At first glance I actually thought that was you. Uncanny resemblance.
  • I was once holding third place in a Brad Pitt lookalike competition but had to leave early for a dental appointment.
  • When I was younger, Justin Bieber, when I was fatter, David Brent, now, Peter Jones, but also sometimes David Brent. 
  • In my late teens (so 25 years ago) I was told I looked like Prince William (don't see it myself, but we had similar haircuts,. fortunately mine hasn't receded in the same way as his) and was actually mistaken for Steve McDonald from Corrie (I can sort of see that one unfortunately)