Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(Worst lookalikes)Who have you been told you look like

Comments

• Options
    Johnny fookin Vegas!
    Sam Smith........you've even got the earring.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Bill Bailey.  So EVERYONE reckons.  Also Keith Allen sometimes. Or Alexi Sayle.  
    Bill Bailey.  So EVERYONE reckons.  Also Keith Allen sometimes. Or Alexi Sayle.  
    Ahhh, I think I know who you are now 😀
    😂hello mate.  
  • Options
    I got told I look like Jonah Hill once. I wasn’t happy about it. I told my girlfriend this the other day while we watched This Is The End. She disagreed, and said I look more like Seth Rogen, and I’m still not sure how to take it. 
  • Options
    @cafcdave123 - Chris Coghill 

And chris has a touch of David Tennant about him...so do you too?
  • Options
    I get told I look like Macauley Culkin, the guy who just won bake-off and Ronan O'Gara quite a lot. If more people knew Ronan I think I'd get it regularly as in Dublin for a few days numerous people told me!
  • Options
    Ant Middleton
  • Options
    follett said:
    I get told I look like Macauley Culkin, the guy who just won bake-off and Ronan O'Gara quite a lot. If more people knew Ronan I think I'd get it regularly as in Dublin for a few days numerous people told me!
    And he looks a bit like Dick or Dom (I don't know which is which).
  • Options
    When I was younger, the guy in Erasure plying the guitar in the 'Sometimes' video.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Since Lockdown and i've grown my beard i've had mentions of Cantona, Neil Ruddock, Graham Norton and George Clooney. When my beard and hair got quite long at end of first lockdown, i'd apparently become Kenny Rogers. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I've had Vinnie Jones and Paul Robinson (former Spurs keeper, not of Lassiters fame) levelled at me.
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    @cafcdave123 - Chris Coghill 

And chris has a touch of David Tennant about him...so do you too?
    Only my name.
  • Options
    When I was younger, the guy in Erasure plying the guitar in the 'Sometimes' video.
    What Vince Clarke from Depeche Mode/Yazoo fame?

Funny cos when Alison Moyet lost all her weight I was told she looked like me then.

Maybe we should think of starting a cover band as I think I’ve got all the weight she lost now 😳🙄😩🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    nice comparisons: Chris o dowd and paul rudd's love child

bad comparisons: Matt Hancock
  • Options
    Timothy Spall......... hence the nickname of Barry at school 
    Now Tim Vine too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Les Dennis and Nick Ferrari.

Think you occasionally get my early morning train. I've seen Nick Ferrari at Bromley South before 0630 and wondered is his show not live.
    I'm gonna slap you on the back and say hello elf next time. Oh no that's not allowed is it.
    I’d strongly urge you not to. I’ve been trying to shake him off for the best part of 5 years. He is like a bit of dog poo that gets stuck in the sole of your trainers....doesn’t matter what you do it just stays there and lingers. Seriously though, it will be one of those choices in life that you just wish you hadn’t made. 
  • Options
    When younger and slimmer Brian Connolly of sweet as I had long blonde hair, later years Phil Mitchell or Jamal khashoggi..
  • Options
    One of my old school mates as a sideline to his main job is a Daniel Craig lookalike. He gets paid a small fortune for dressing up in his tux as 007. Whatever the most recent Bond movie was that took in Berlin briefly, he was asked to film a scene where all he had to do was walk out of the Hotel in a white Tuxedo and get in a car. Got paid two days expenses and £5k. Can't see why Craig couldn't have done it himself, just shows how much these big productions cost/waste money on etc.

The only time women look at me these days is when I accompany him to the bar:)
  • Options
    Les Dennis and Nick Ferrari.

Think you occasionally get my early morning train. I've seen Nick Ferrari at Bromley South before 0630 and wondered is his show not live.
    I'm gonna slap you on the back and say hello elf next time. Oh no that's not allowed is it.
    I’d strongly urge you not to. I’ve been trying to shake him off for the best part of 5 years. He is like a bit of dog poo that gets stuck in the sole of your trainers....doesn’t matter what you do it just stays there and lingers. Seriously though, it will be one of those choices in life that you just wish you hadn’t made. 
    Give me the Southampton programme and I'll be history.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    And old one but...

I was smoking a cigar and a guy come up to me and said I reminded him of a film star...I said John Wayne or Burt Lancaster...he said no, Lassie having a shit!

🤨
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Ralph Macchio and Glenn Madeiros 

Found my first ever train photo card from 88 

• Options
    One of my old school mates as a sideline to his main job is a Daniel Craig lookalike. He gets paid a small fortune for dressing up in his tux as 007. Whatever the most recent Bond movie was that took in Berlin briefly, he was asked to film a scene where all he had to do was walk out of the Hotel in a white Tuxedo and get in a car. Got paid two days expenses and £5k. Can't see why Craig couldn't have done it himself, just shows how much these big productions cost/waste money on etc.

The only time women look at me these days is when I accompany him to the bar:)
    Was that only or the only time ever I walked to the bar 😜