Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(Worst lookalikes)Who have you been told you look like

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I got told from the rear I looked like Rock Hudson, but from the front I looked like Rock Salmon 
  • Options
    In the mid 90's it was Max Headroom and Woodie from Toy Story.
    Woodie maybe but Max????
  • Options
    In the mid 90's it was Max Headroom and Woodie from Toy Story.
    Woodie maybe but Max????
    You m-m-must be kidididididding…
  • Options
    I’ve had Joe Swash, took that to heart that one.
  • Options
    Been told Andy Murray a few times, one couple so convinced they asked for my autograph once…

also Bez from Happy Mondays.which tbf I can see a bit clearer.

when I’m Vietnam ten years back a gaggle of 14-15 year old girls came over wanting photos with me. They then told me I was so handsome…followed a few seconds later by the immortal line…you look just like Wayne Rooney!
  • Options
    Used to look like Andrew Ridgeley from Wham. Neither of us have aged well...
  • Options
    Sick and tired of people wanting selfies with me thinking I’m George Cloony. 
  • Options
    Robocop. I kinda get it 🤣
  • Options
    Gordon Brittas. Not flattering
  • Options
    Peter Griffin Family Guy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jimmy White & John Travolta in my younger days.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Gribbo said:
    Ant Middleton -

Dan Bilzerian, surely!? 
    Funnily enough, had this said to me quite a few times recently now. Wish I had his dough, guns and birds
  • Options
    Noel from Hear Say when I was younger.

Lee Johnson these days. 
  • Options
    I was getting off a commuter train a few years ago and a girl who was getting on said to her boyfriend "He looks just like that bloke off the telly. Wotsisname. You know. Oh what's he called? it's umm, umm, umm. oh I cant remember..."
    At which point they were on and I was off and I never did find out.
  • Options
    I heard he has a similar problem when he visits Shooters Hill.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    I heard he has a similar problem when he visits Shooters Hill.
    That would explain why he never acknowledges me when I shout 'Oi oi, Shooters!'

• Options
    Well this is an obscure one , I bumped into a guy in the London Bridge vaults who was convinced I was a performance artist who sang Led Zep songs ,, backwards…
  • Options
    Was told I looked like Tony Adams when I was younger. I take that to mean that I wasn't seen sober.
  • Options
    Back in the day - James Dean and Rick Astley. On a night out in Manchester one girl was convinced I was Rick Astley's brother, cousin or something. I saw him at Glastonbury and Rick Astley still looks like Rick Astley, just a bit older. Meanwhile at around the same time I got compared to Jim Kerr of Simple Minds. Oh well.