Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(Worst lookalikes)Who have you been told you look like

Comments

• Many years ago worked with a chap who was told he looked like DLT (Dave Lee Travis), when Mr Travis got his collar felt for a sexual misdemeanour, the lad said "Look chaps he a nonce, can you call me something else!!......and someone said ""How about Rolf....after Rolf Harris"".... our lad was overjoyed, "Thats great...No problem with him"
  • Johnny fookin Vegas!
    Just looked at this thread… That’s Ruiz Jr all day long! 

• I was in a petrol station in Dartford around 10 years, when this lady was very insistent that I was Fred Elliott from coronation street, frankly she was a right pain (I never even heard of him as never seen coronation street wanting an autograph etc. so eventually I signed her scrap of paper and managed to get away. Googled him, and to be fair there was a very slight resemblance especially the hair cut, but there was a funny side he’s been dead for nearly 10 years.

You must have looked rough that day then.
  • I was in a petrol station in Dartford around 10 years, when this lady was very insistent that I was Fred Elliott from coronation street, frankly she was a right pain (I never even heard of him as never seen coronation street wanting an autograph etc. so eventually I signed her scrap of paper and managed to get away. Googled him, and to be fair there was a very slight resemblance especially the hair cut, but there was a funny side he’s been dead for nearly 10 years.

You must look rough every day
    Thought I correct your comment for you 😀
  • Harry Grout at my house, oh how he loves this photo. 😂😂😂

• Cat Stevens - when I was younger.
  • People bang on about me looking like Les Dennis, I don't agree.
    You used to before your plastic surgery. 🤭
  • edited July 2022
    anton du beke and rob brydon for me. Fucking embarrassing!!
    although the missus colleagues at work reckon I look like Jason Statham. I’ll take that👍🏻
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2022
    Used to be told Richard Hammond (small & cute) which I never minded, last week somebody said James May!  All I need now is Jeremy Clarkson and I will know I'm meeting too many people on mind bending drugs.

Oh and wife just reminded me of when the girls shouted out "Prince Farquaad" after coming home from barbers, having received a bloody awful haircut. 
  • Gribbo said:
    Ant Middleton -

Dan Bilzerian, surely!? 
  • 5 years into a 7 stretch

• In side six months both Jamie Oliver and Christopher Walken.  Work that out, that was over 20 years ago.

But I am actually Charles Clayden and people keep telling me I look like Louis Reed....

• Gribbo said:
    Ant Middleton -

You’ve got a lovely smile 
  • Gribbo said:
    Ant Middleton -

You’ve got a lovely smile 
    That was the last bottle and nearly all gone 😂
  • Sponsored links:

Mickey Rooney?

You need to eat more fruit and salad.
  • Unfortunately I get Andrew Tate a lot
  • Johnny fookin Vegas!
    .Or the geezer from Norwich who spunked his lottery money.
    Fat Will Mellor 
  • edited August 2023
    Johnny fookin Vegas!
    .Or the geezer from Norwich who spunked his lottery money.
    the guy from Phoenix nights who gets the tiger face paint sprayed on in permanent ink
  • I have regularly been mistaken for Brad Pitt.  However, as I have aged I now get mistaken quite often for an older Brad Pitt...
  • I have regularly been mistaken for Brad Pitt.  However, as I have aged I now get mistaken quite often for an older Brad Pitt...
    no no Soapy... they were saying Chad Smith.. he does door to door vacuum cleaner sales. 
    When did Amanda Holden realise her mistake?
  • iaitch said:
    People bang on about me looking like Les Dennis, I don't agree.
    When did Amanda Holden realise her mistake?
    When he didn’t use the phrase ‘if it’s up there. I’ll give you the money myself’