Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(Worst lookalikes)Who have you been told you look like

Comments

• Options
    In the past MrsCat would compliment me for my Johnny Depp-like cheekbones.  Now with grey hair and covid beard she says I look like Graham Norton.  How the mighty have fallen.....
  • Options
    WOW ! 

That's uncanny, Dave M ! 
  • Options
    When I was a lot, lot younger....

Michael Praed (from the 80s Robin Hood TV show) mainly because of the hair style

Paul McCartney (from a Liverpool beat combo)

Only happened a couple of times for each but was quite flattered

Both have aged better than me......
  • Options
    For years I was likened to Michael Barrymore which was fine. Until that poxy swimming pool.
    Used to see a bloke at Charlton aways who looked like a bearded Michael Barrymore in a leather jacket and me and my mate used to laugh about it. 

I wonder ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Michael Grady Citizen Smith

• Options
    WOW ! 

That's uncanny, Dave M ! 
    Yeah but it’s gone from that to Uncle Fester Jean :(
  • Options
    Was told (on several occasions) that I looked like Robert Redford 40 years ago but reached my looky likey nadir when mistaken for Elton John twice in 2 days when in the Caribbean 2 years ago 
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    Was told (on several occasions) that I looked like Robert Redford 40 years ago but reached my looky likey nadir when mistaken for Elton John twice in 2 days when in the Caribbean 2 years ago 
    And then Nicola Sturgeon's mum?

That's not far off (unfortunately)@PaddyP17 may testify 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Used to get told Michael Cera about ten years ago when I had more of a dodgy slightly overly long curly hair stage.

Couldn't particularly see it then and would definitely be an insult to him now, I'm more like Jonah Hill if we're doing Superbad characters.
  • Options
    For years I was likened to Michael Barrymore which was fine. Until that poxy swimming pool.
    Used to see a bloke at Charlton aways who looked like a bearded Michael Barrymore in a leather jacket and me and my mate used to laugh about it. 

I wonder ;-)
    No chance it was me. But just out of interest, what sort of era would that have been....
  • Options
    Come on everyone.

I want your worst lookalike that someone has told you someone from tv/film/sport anything like that who looks like you.

I am currently in a group were I am referred to as Al because someone things I look like Al McWhiggin

Always thought he looked like Rafa Benitez, whereas you don't.
  • Options
    Come on everyone.

I want your worst lookalike that someone has told you someone from tv/film/sport anything like that who looks like you.

I am currently in a group were I am referred to as Al because someone things I look like Al McWhiggin

Always thought he looked like Rafa Benitez, whereas you don't.
    Thanks thats my next comeback in the group 🤣🤣
  • Options

I got the look that no one asked for..................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I wonder ;-)
    No chance it was me. But just out of interest, what sort of era would that have been....
    Mid 2000s I think.  First time was a random midweek pre season friendly away at Colchester in their old wooden stand which I nearly set ablaze when I accidentally dropped a lit match back into the box igniting the whole carton.
  • Options
    You're more of a Seth Rogen Paulie:

• Options
    Aled Jones. Actually signed an autograph for someone in Westminster abbey who thought I was the boy Aled himself about 40 years ago!

My missus was asked for her autograph in Tenerife, as a bloke in the bar thought she was Martine McCutcheon. After about 15 minutes arguing, he finally agreed that it wasn’t her but still wanted her autograph - which she did just to get rid of the pest.
  • Options
    Ralph Macchio and Glenn Madeiros 
  • Options
    I've been likened to Hywel Bennett

and Robert Palmer

• Options
    edited January 2021
    More like a dark haired Owen Wilson.

Edit: I meant Dippenhall’s photo