Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

millwall pre match

is there any particular pub everyone is planning on going before the game?

Comments

• Last time quite a lot of people went to the antigalgan .
  • Any pubs around London Bridge the majority of CAFC fans will be in?
  • Yeah the one with the beer.
  • edited November 2012

Any pubs around London Bridge the majority of CAFC fans will be in?

All Bar One Willmore.
  • I think it would be a really good idea to post where everyones going to drink then Bunny can do a link the House of Fun.
  • I think it would be a really good idea to post where everyones going to drink then Bunny can do a link the House of Fun.

It don't matter half of them can't read anyway

• It could be head caved in o' clock if we say too much.
  • I'll be drinking outside the ground from 9am.
  • Where we drink before the game is not so important. It's whether or not we will be drinking after the game that counts!
  • Sponsored links:

• Where we drink before the game is not so important. It's whether or not we will be drinking after the game that counts!

cheers to that

• Palace v Brighton that day, so London Bridge may be locked down.
  • Gonna be kicking off everywhere...........I can't wait!
  • Think I'll stay at home and lock the doors and windows !

(unless someone can get me a free ticket.......)
  • Just seen Westham are the midday kick off against Chelsea
  • Off_it said:

I'll be drinking outside the ground from 9am.

I'm with Off-it. I'll bring the Tennents Super, you bring the Plastic bottles of White Lightening.

At least we won't get a kick in as we'll fit in nicely with the locals.
  • D_F_T said:

Gonna be kicking off everywhere...........I can't wait!

^^^

• westham at home to chelsea mid day then at 3 o'clock

us over at millwall
    palace at home to brighton
    fulham at home to spurs
    arsenal at home to swansea
    qpr at home to villa

nice bit of overtime for the plod in the build up to xmas
  • That's an impressive amount of London games in one day
  • Blimey, how have they managed that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fulham v Spurs and Arsenal Swansea aswell!
  • Carter said:

That's an impressive amount of London games in one day

Agreed dude

• its a great city for football, no other like it.
  • Speaking to a lot of folks yesterday and it seems most people are actually going to be drinking in Charlton before the game then making their way to SE16 at about 2-2:15pm. The Rose of Denmark and the Antigaligan are drafting in extra bar staff (than they would usually have on a non match Saturday). I'm sure the Lib and the Con clubs will be as well.
  • Speaking to a lot of folks yesterday and it seems most people are actually going to be drinking in Charlton before the game then making their way to SE16 at about 2-2:15pm. The Rose of Denmark and the Antigaligan are drafting in extra bar staff (than they would usually have on a non match Saturday). I'm sure the Lib and the Con clubs will be as well.

Really? What's the point in that? Seems a bit odd to me.
  • Off_it said:

Speaking to a lot of folks yesterday and it seems most people are actually going to be drinking in Charlton before the game then making their way to SE16 at about 2-2:15pm. The Rose of Denmark and the Antigaligan are drafting in extra bar staff (than they would usually have on a non match Saturday). I'm sure the Lib and the Con clubs will be as well.

i'd have to stop for a wee at least twice on the way.
  • Off_it said:

Speaking to a lot of folks yesterday and it seems most people are actually going to be drinking in Charlton before the game then making their way to SE16 at about 2-2:15pm. The Rose of Denmark and the Antigaligan are drafting in extra bar staff (than they would usually have on a non match Saturday). I'm sure the Lib and the Con clubs will be as well.

That just seemed to be the consensus, speaking to people yesterday.

I'll be at in a pub at London Bridge myself.
  • Off_it said:

Strikes me that it's a reasonably safe place to drink seeing as London Bridge is likely to be a no-go and Surrey Quays will be full of Millwall
  • Fair enough, but I would've thought somewhere a bit nearer might've been better - say, Greenwich?

Unless that's where everyone is forming up ready to march?
    ;o)
  • Off_it said:

i'd have to stop for a wee at least twice on the way.
    Exactly baldy - you and me both!
    :o)